Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mortal Empires - Empire (Solland, Mordheim) bugs

MaskabaterMaskabater Registered Users Posts: 3
edited September 2021 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
When taking a Solland city after the faction has been wiped out, you are unable to return the city to the elector (Balthazar Gelt) making it so he is unplayable for you the rest of the game due to no fault of your own. Trying to unlock him through the classic way of special building does not work either. He was essentially disappeared. Also Mordheim is unable to be returned to Ostermark.

Comments

• MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Registered Users Posts: 629
    I think that these aren’t bug(s). :/

If the Golden Order faction from Balthasar Gelt is destroyed, then this faction does not exist anymore! :(

Also, Balthasar Gelt is dead, because he is the faction (legendary Lord) leader of the Golden Order. :/

So, you can't recruit him anymore.. :/

Is the faction Ostermark also destroyed? :*
    Then you can't return the settlement to Ostermark. :/

So, you can keep it for yourself, if it is possible for you. :)
  • JirzikJirzik Registered Users Posts: 377
    edited September 2021
    You can reinstate destroyed Empire faction by conquering / resettling their original settlement. It's seems lika a bug.

@Maskabater - try initiate revolt in Pfeildorf. It should bring Golden Order back.
    Jirzik said:

You can reinstate destroyed Empire faction by conquering / resettling their original settlement. It's seems lika a bug.

@Maskabater - try initiate revolt in Pfeildorf. It should bring Golden Order back.

That's also possibility to start a revolt in the settlement Pfeildorf. ;)
    Then the Golden Order comes back with the Legendary Lord Balthasar Gelt. :D

Very good idea! ;)
  • MaskabaterMaskabater Registered Users Posts: 3
    It definitely is a bug.

In the campaign when other electors factions are completely destroyed you have the option to return to elector thus bringing the Elector Count back to life. This works with other Counts besides Balthazar.

Ostermark was not destroyed and I still could not return the settlement. I say again, even if they were destroyed you have the option to return to elector for the other provinces, bringing them back into the game.

I understand than it is possible to raid my own region to bring back Gelt but this will not work because the rebels are Greenskins. Also I shouldn't have to, as this is a bug that can be easily fixed if any attention is paid.

It definitely is a bug.

In the campaign when other electors factions are completely destroyed you have the option to return to elector thus bringing the Elector Count back to life. This works with other Counts besides Balthazar.

Ostermark was not destroyed and I still could not return the settlement. I say again, even if they were destroyed you have the option to return to elector for the other provinces, bringing them back into the game.

I understand than it is possible to raid my own region to bring back Gelt but this will not work because the rebels are Greenskins. Also I shouldn't have to, as this is a bug that can be easily fixed if any attention is paid.

This is very strange bug.. :/

I play also the Empire Reikland with the Legendary Lord Emperor Karl Franz, but I haven't noticed this bug. :*

Are you playing grand campaign (Mortal Empires) with the Empire faction before the patch 1.12.0?
    So, you play the current save game further after the patch 1.12.0 and later patch 1.12.1.

If you still play this current save game, then it's better to start a new grand campaign (Mortal Empires), because in the patch list from patch 1.12.0 C.A. says also to start a new campaign. ;)

And if you start a new campaign after the patch 1.12.0 and later patch 1.12.1, then I think that this is a bug. :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file