Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

leaked tzeench spawn final model

littlenukelittlenuke Registered Users Posts: 817
edited October 2 in General Discussion

jk i made this in 2 minuites using the hue slider in ****. Hire me CA!!
Karaz-A-Karak discord: https://discord.gg/UZV6F5N

Comments

• hendo’hendo’ Registered Users Posts: 2,850
    More uniqueness for sure is needed and required.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955
    Dude you're a born talent, I hope CA will hire you ASAP.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,775
    Nice littlenuke!

I thought it was really a leakage.
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,873

LMAO 2 minutes! You can basically create 60% of Tzeentch roster in what? 10 minutes?

And CA is selling us this **** for 60 bucks. 😭
    How are they 6 months behind?
    MarcusLivius: You are indeed a lord of entitlement.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,183
    The fact that I had to look twice, closely, to see the difference with the CA ones speaks for itself
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 4,962
    I actually thought for a second that those were legit CA's Chaos Spawn. Good work dude.
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,100
    Love how this is both funny and **** sad at the same time. . .
    CA should hire you hands down. More than 4 years to make WH3? With you at your side we could have had the game back in 2019.
    #JusticeForTzeentch #NoMoreRecoloredModels #NoMoreCopyPastedUnits

• Naygir_KillazNaygir_Killaz Registered Users Posts: 1,551
    I find it silly that G I M P is being censored but still lmao.
  • Chocolate_RainChocolate_Rain Registered Users Posts: 1,057

LMAO 2 minutes! You can basically create 60% of Tzeentch roster in what? 10 minutes?

And CA is selling us this **** for 60 bucks. 😭
    How are they 6 months behind?
    6 months? More like 4 years.
  • ScreamimgEnvyScreamimgEnvy Registered Users Posts: 782
    LMAOOOOOOOO!

Team Monogods - #JusticeForTzeentch

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,630
    Just remodel Spawns and Forsaken, CA. Put an end to this madness.
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,813

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 8,597

#JusticeForTzeentch!
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • Eye_of_SauronEye_of_Sauron Registered Users Posts: 314

#JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForTzeentch #TzeentchLivesMatter #JusticeForMonogods

• MasterSlayeXMasterSlayeX Registered Users Posts: 975
    I still don’t see why chaos spawn need to be this generic pallet swap monster . They have diffrent mutations from what I seen of the figures , just give each mono god a diffrent looking mutation. If the majority is even a pallet swap but a good pallet swap + a few diffrent features in each i doubt it would of been as big of a deal as it is
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 4,962
    To be fair, blue Chaos Spawns looks good enough. I am okay with them being recolors. I'm more concerned about Chaos Warriors and Chosen being identical to WoC.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,881
    Fossoway said:

To be fair, blue Chaos Spawns looks good enough. I am okay with them being recolors. I'm more concerned about Chaos Warriors and Chosen being identical to WoC.

These are obviously more concerning but unique Spawns would be nice still.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• BrakierBrakier Registered Users Posts: 1,756
    Fossoway said:

I dont think selling ous recolored assets for the final main game is honest.

they never did that for warhammer 1 and 2, so why would they start doing it now?

• ConstantineZAynConstantineZAyn Registered Users Posts: 414
    Monogods should have been an opportunity to differentiate the chaos subfactions with unique models.... this is upsetting.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 5,268
    So you can do a mid quality DLC without mechanics in half an hour rather than 6 months. Bet you wouldn't drip feed news too. Good lad.
  • ChoraChora Registered Users Posts: 611
    edited October 2

I still don’t see why chaos spawn need to be this generic pallet swap monster . They have diffrent mutations from what I seen of the figures , just give each mono god a diffrent looking mutation. If the majority is even a pallet swap but a good pallet swap + a few diffrent features in each i doubt it would of been as big of a deal as it is

They don’t need to be. Look at the beastmen, they got a remodeled sspawn. It 100% could be done, they’re just not bothering to do so. A dlc gets more attention then the big finale full game to their trilogy.

This company is literally making 7-14 million dollars a year in pure profit but seems to be cutting every corner in sight. They just want you to buy their glorified dlc, they don’t want to create a masterpiece.
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #EmploymentForLittleNuke

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,637
    Aight, you convinced me.

Unique Chaos Spawn for Monogods should be a thing.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 908
    edited October 2
    I don't see the joke. This is CA's model right?

In all seriousness: #JusticeForTzeentch, although the spawn unit is the non-Daemon unit that is the least bad, for it already is quite Tzeentch-y
    Races I'd like to have in Warhammer: Chaos Dwarfs, Southern Realms, Nippon.

#JusticeForTzeentch.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 4,241
    edited October 4
    Fossoway said:

That depends

Are we talking about a small Indie studio here

Or

Are we talking about a large game company selling us a +$60 game?

If you're selling me a ****ing $60 game I expect the get my $60, none of this lazy ass **** people are white knighting for

edit: the censorship makes messages look way harsher than they're supposed to
    Post edited by GreenColoured on
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,775
    I hope to see it get more than 100 likes.
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,100
    Just want this staying in the 1st page so CA won't play the "blind-blind I can't see so Blue Copied Spawn is something only we can do" game with us.
    #JusticeForTzeentch #NoMoreRecoloredModels #NoMoreCopyPastedUnits