Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Friendly reminder that CA is a Company and you are just Customers.

13»

Comments

• IoriYamadaIoriYamada WalesRegistered Users Posts: 792

So the thread got sneakily moved to chat. Such a polite deletion.

It's a business discussion.
  • bilbobaggins764bilbobaggins764 Registered Users Posts: 156
    elkapp said:

I wanted to make this post since i'm seeing too many people treating CA like a distorted version of Santa Claus, that gives you gifts (TWW3, DLCs) if you behave well (don't cry in the forums). Which is **** bs.

Let me make this clear: CA don't have to make you happy, they don't even have to release TWW3 with all the features they promised, or even release it at all, because CA is a private company and they do whatever the **** they want to.
    On the other side you're not CA's puppy that buy each content they publish without question, you're a customer, and as a customer with (hopefully) at least a couple of connected neurons you can decide to use your money somewhere else IF TWW3, when it will be released, will stand below your expectations.

I just want to point out we dont have to give them our money. TW has gone a direction i dont care for and have not purchased a game since Rome 2. I mostly just hang around in hopes of a Tolkien TW that can be fixed after CA release it via mods.