Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

nombre de soldat dans une troupe

hippolyteriech@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 2
edited October 6 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Bonjour

J'aimerais savoir comment règler le nombre de soldat dans une unité.
J'ai dus désinstaller total war warhammer 2 pour faire réparer mon ordinateur. Quand j'ai réinstallé total war warhammer 2, il y a 2 jour. J'ai constaté que le nombre de soldat dans mes unité à diminué.
Par exemple, pour l'infanterie, j'ai 50 soldat pour les nains, 60 pour les bretoniens, 80 pour les gobelins. Alors qu'avant j'avais un peu près 80 pour les nains, 90 pour les bretonniens, 120 pour les gobelins.

J'aimerais revenir à ces valeurs. Comment puis je le faire?

Bien à vous Bègue Hippolyte

English on the forum please. Google translation: (Anglais sur le forum s'il vous plaît. Google Traduction: )

Hello

I would like to know how to regulate the number of soldiers in a unit.

I had to uninstall total war warhammer 2 to get my computer fixed. When I reinstalled total war warhammer 2 2 days ago. I noticed that the number of soldiers in my units has decreased.

For example, for the infantry, I have 50 soldiers for the dwarves, 60 for the Bretonians, 80 for the goblins. Whereas before I was about 80 for the dwarves, 90 for the Bretonnians, 120 for the goblins.

I would like to come back to these values. How can I do it?

Yours, Stutterer Hippolyte
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Registered Users Posts: 462
    edited October 6
    Check your "Graphics options" in Warhammer 2 and look at "Unit size" (see picture 1 + 2). :*

Picture 1

If this is changed, then you must change this to "Ultra" (see picture 2). :o
    And now you have the correct numbers of all troops in the game Warhammer 2. ;)

Picture 2

Post edited by MasterSayo01 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file