Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Khorne corruption

tocooltocool Registered Users Posts: 30
edited October 14 in General Discussion
Khorne corruption should give higher leadership to enemy armies and also cause them to have a chance a rampage. what you think?? this could go with some skull for skull throne mechanic as more enemies are killed Khorne gets better buffs or something.
Post edited by tocool on

Comments

• Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 3,359
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 3,305
    Causing rampage and bestowing leadership is really cool and appropriate

But...

KHORNE

It's KHORNE

There's been a rash of poor spelling and grammar lately.

(but cool idea for Khornate corruption though)
  • Karak_SpoonKarak_Spoon Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,411
    Higher melee attack and weapon strength with reduced melee defense.

Khorne cares not from where the blood flows as long as it flows.
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,659
    I cant believe they did it, 7 kinds of corruption just seems unnecessary.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 1,254
    I´m more interessted how the map will look with.
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,659
    Thought it over, changed my mind, why not. I hope they make them look distinct, that way the "realms of chaos" will look like a random patchwork based on the current corruption levels. Sounds beautifully chaotic. Cant wait to purge it all for Sigmar!

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • mewade44mewade44 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,359
    Agreed though if they lol different how would slaneesh look?
  • LoreguyLoreguy Registered Users Posts: 857

I cant believe they did it, 7 kinds of corruption just seems unnecessary.

Wait until GS corruption show up.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,126
    edited October 14
    mewade44 said:

Agreed though if they lol different how would slaneesh look?

Floors of penises. As far as the eye can see.

Butt seriously, probably mostly grey/purple-ish, spiney, and lots of (flayed) skin-like textures.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 7,675
    edited October 14
    Khorne should be:
    +Increased Melee Attack and Melee Defense
    +Increased Charge Bonus
    -Units Rampage Below a Certain Leadership level
    -Increased Leadership for Enemy Armies

Idea is Khorne corruption promotes prolonged mosh pit style fights. Increased Leadership makes the enemy run away less; but also means they're doing more damage and rampaging means you lose control of units if they're starting to lose.

However, it does mean they stay in the fight and gain more MA, MD and Charge bonus from the corruption. Each of these bonuses could scale as corruption increases with the Rampage working when hits 50%.

Corruption should always have a bonus and a penalty imo.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • Rolf1989Rolf1989 Registered Users Posts: 491
    Would it make sense if it debuff ranged and magic in some way?
    That would really make spending time spreading corruption worth it for Khorne.
    Lorewise I know he hates magic, and based on his rooster my guess is he dislike ranged combat aswell?