Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New Meme Face

Comments

• WelshMeatballWelshMeatball Registered Users Posts: 122
    Thanks for helping me remember this old meme:

• FUrrySheep2FUrrySheep2 Registered Users Posts: 25
    edited October 15

When you waited 6 years to play actual chaos, but they gave you same thing as six years ago:
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,189
    Such a cool model.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, Greater Demon of the Ogre Kingdoms, Teller of Truths, Enemy of Lies, Emperor of a lost Empire

When you waited 6 years to play actual chaos, but they gave you same thing as six years ago:
    There were Demons in the game 6 years ago!?
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, Greater Demon of the Ogre Kingdoms, Teller of Truths, Enemy of Lies, Emperor of a lost Empire

• KirGeoKirGeo Registered Users Posts: 900

Its human nature. People can get hung up on one thing and it ruins the rest of presentation for them.
    As long as its not harming you, please try to be a bit understanding.
    We want all the factions Dogs of War, Araby, Ind, Kuresh, Nippon, Hobgoblin Khanate. Milk us CA.
    KirGeo said:

Its human nature. People can get hung up on one thing and it ruins the rest of presentation for them.
    As long as its not harming you, please try to be a bit understanding.
    I am very understanding, you're welcome.

Now please ensure all comments are on topic smile :).

Forum Terms & Conditions