Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF WARHAMMER: Skarbrand VS. Kairos Fateweaver

2»

Comments

• CA_AndyCA_Andy Registered Users, CA Staff Posts: 66

CA_Andy said:

I love this post.

Give me more dwarf content.

You ask so nicely.
  • Bonutz#3949Bonutz#3949 Registered Users Posts: 5,765
    Also, can you please continue this series, OP? Rap battles for all the Warhammer characters!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 16,124
    No one would beat Throgg in a rap battle.
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,388
    Neodeinos said:

No one would beat Throgg in a rap battle.

Imagine Throgg spewing rhymes with his in-game voice lol

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • Bonutz#3949Bonutz#3949 Registered Users Posts: 5,765
    Khainite Assassin vs a Phoenix Guard next.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,388
    RamsesIII said:

Kairos wins because one head can beatbox while the other does the rapping.

Unfair advantage really😆

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • TheWattman#7460TheWattman#7460 Junior Member Earth´s core... doing things you will never know aboutRegistered Users Posts: 1,580
    Bonutz said:

Also, can you please continue this series, OP? Rap battles for all the Warhammer characters!

Response has been really great, so Im definetly considering it!
  • Mr_Finley7#4571Mr_Finley7#4571 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,417
    edited October 2021
    Yo what’s the beat gonna be? Mentally I laid the raps over the beat from the classic Meth Vs Chef battle from 36 Chambers (I think? That or Tical)

PS Kairos bodied him with the Change Rain like Michael Bay line
  • TheWattman#7460TheWattman#7460 Junior Member Earth´s core... doing things you will never know aboutRegistered Users Posts: 1,580

Yo what’s the beat gonna be? Mentally I laid the raps over the beat from the classic Meth Vs Chef battle from 36 Chambers (I think? That or Tical)

PS Kairos bodied him with the Change Rain like Michael Bay line

None in perticular intended, but its inspired from Epic Rap Battles of History, so any of those.
    With the voting seemingly coming to an end, the score looks to be a convincing win for Kairos Fateweaver with 10 votes against Skarbrand's 5! The forces of Tzeentch stand triumphant for now!

Until next time...
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487

With the voting seemingly coming to an end, the score looks to be a convincing win for Kairos Fateweaver with 10 votes against Skarbrand's 5! The forces of Tzeentch stand triumphant for now!

Until next time...

Chad Kairos BTFOs Virgin Skarbrand. Unsurprising.
  • LennoxPoodleLennoxPoodle Registered Users Posts: 1,684
    Noice!

If I am allowed to offer hopefully constructive feedback, I'd make Kairos's rap more... complex.
    Simple AABB rhymes don't seem very Tzeentchian to me, maybe also try stuff like ABAB or ABBA. Would it be possible for lines to be part of several different rhymes. Also the texts/burns going fom future to past or responses to lines not yet uttered might be interesting.

Noice!

If I am allowed to offer hopefully constructive feedback, I'd make Kairos's rap more... complex.
    Simple AABB rhymes don't seem very Tzeentchian to me, maybe also try stuff like ABAB or ABBA. Would it be possible for lines to be part of several different rhymes. Also the texts/burns going fom future to past or responses to lines not yet uttered might be interesting.

Will consider if I do further Tzeentch ones in future
  • Grotbagg#2528Grotbagg#2528 Registered Users Posts: 327