Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WD article: Gorfang Rotgut

Red_Dox#2328Red_Dox#2328 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 6,473
edited October 2021 in General Discussion

Source: White Dwarf 159 (UK)

Gorfang was included in the 4/5th armybook Orcs & Goblins. In 6th edition, when GW kicked a lot of characters out of their new armybook formats, he still got updated rules over the GW homepage.

That was the last time we saw him with rules, but he sticked around in the lore.

Battle of the Jaws has some lore pages but I struggled to actually find Gorfang named there. It usually is either the Dwarf perspectives or Skarsniks. Maybe they worked Gorfang also in at a later point *shrug*

Source: Grudgelore (2008)

In 2013 the Black Library published a short story: The King of Black Crag

In the end it showed how Skarsnik tricked Gorfang into going for an alliance instead of all out open war.

Also in 2013 we had the novel Skarsnik, which included the meeting of the two

and how their first cooperation wiped out a whole lot of Skaven which were driven out underground by Skarsnik, directly into the above ground waiting forces of Gorfang.

Again in 2013, the novel Headtaker was set up around Queek and his Karak Eight Peaks troubles.

But Queek also had there a encounter with Gorfang Rotgut,

which both survived.

2014 we got the novel Thorgrim where Gorfang played a big role.

At the end he was killed by Thorgrim.

While the novel has no timestamps, the 8th edition Dwarf armybook puts Gorfangs death around 2513 IC.

It is noteworthy that the K8P novels were bundled up in a Omnibus if someone wants to read them.
https://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/warlords-of-karak-eight-peaks-2019.html
I assumed printed copies these days have to be hunted down on eBay or other second hand markets.

So, that brings us to TWW. Gorfang is mentioned since game#1 when Grimgor kicks him out of Black Crag.

Gorfang is then around Black Crag with his Red Fang tribe and Grimgors first obstacle. Or Azhags, since both started in Black Crag. For ME not that much has changed here besides Azhag leaving.
It is noteworthy that ingame Gorfang

has sadly no own textures. He is just a generic Warboss with eye-patch :(

Since he is still "around" as a generic proxy and Grimgor victim, nothing says this has to stay that way. CA can always upgrade him to FLC LL status and do something useful with him. Personally I still think the best option would be to shove Grimgor into the Dark Lands for game#3 campaign or (Im)Mortal Empires. And then let Gorfang take up Black Crag since it should be rightfully his. But he could also just get unique model+minimal campaign stuff and then be shoved around the Worlds Edge Mountains if Grimgor is soooo important for the Bad Lands position.
Gorfang is one of the biggest Orcs around who even beats Black Orcs in duels. He is also quite clever for an Orc and wears a very heavy magical armor. Making him a very tanky foot boss by default. But since he could ride mounts, Boar, Chariot or Wyvern surely are up for the task.
Since he literally has a blood feud on his hand with King Kazador in person, Karak Azul and dwarfs as whole, it could also certainly be fun to see both as LLs in a rival DLC with some mechanics for each other. Like freeing captives from Black Crag as Kazador or razing Karak Azul as Gorfang and then wipe out every other hated dwarf. Of course chances of that happening are slim, so I think we can all agree that both characters as FLC additions would be good enough and appreciated even if tehy would not come with overly complex campaign mechanics and new additions.

For the Game#2 ME time being, Mixus Legendary Lords mods include King Kazador and Gorefang Rotgut.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194588998
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158791019

It is noteworthy that though his lore passages, it is not really mentioned which eye was taken out. I could swear in one of the novels he was even described with two glowing red eyes once.The miniature covers the left eye with a patch. The latest artwork from the Grudgelore, covers his right eye. Or they mirrored it wrong and nobody noticed, which should be easy to revert ;)

Similar topics
Chaos

Dark Elves

Dwarfs

Lizardmen

Orcs & Goblins

The Empire

Undead

The Ivory Road
Olde Weirde's Incunabulum 3of5
25 most influential Warhammer characters

-----Red Dox

Comments

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,927
    I swear, CA should really consider adding Gorfang and Kazador as an FLC rivalry. I don't think they would repeat a racial match-up, but these two would work best as their own addition with a very focused campaign about beating each other.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • MalalTheRenegade#5644MalalTheRenegade#5644 Registered Users Posts: 895
    Gorfang Rotgut. The next Greenskin LL to give us a proper, regular Orc - not Black Orc, not a guy possessed by a crown, just a dumb green git as we like them.

Add Snagla as a FLC to represent Forest Goblins and Greenskins are done.

(Sorry Gitilla but if I want a Greenskin on a wolf, I'll ask for Hobgoblins)

Thanks for a great thread as always Red Dox.
  • Sirspoon#3586Sirspoon#3586 Registered Users Posts: 148
    Aww.. first model I ever bought. Painted him appallingly.
  • Pocman#6295Pocman#6295 Registered Users Posts: 5,754
    I find him unlikely. I mean, he is interesting as a character, but not as a LL. He is just another orc, slightly more green than Grimgor. No unique mount. No unique ability. Not really special in any superficial way. Kazador is already in the game... but as an advisor, so there is not even that going for him.

Gorfang Rotgut. The next Greenskin LL to give us a proper, regular Orc - not Black Orc, not a guy possessed by a crown, just a dumb green git as we like them.

You say this as if it was an advantage. Making an LL of a guy that is literally just the average big boss seems a waste of resources.
  • Krunch#7448Krunch#7448 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,480
    IMO Gorfang is a tragedy. The fact that he just got tossed aside by CA is so sad. He should definitely be in game as a proper "Orcy" LL, not like that Grimgor weirdo or Azhag with his crown. Just a good old boy. And it's just bizarre that they had Grimgor kick him out, talk about insult to injury.

Though if we were to get another Orc LL, I'd prefer Gorbad, even if he is technically not of this time period. He would not be the first Greenskin character to return after an ambiguous death after all, looking at Grom.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,927
    Pocman said:

Kazador is already in the game... but as an advisor, so there is not even that going for him.

Kazador is in the game as the faction leader of Karak Azul. And he literally sets up a confederation for you with Karak Azul when playing as Thorek. CA hasn't at all removed him or turned him into just an advisor. He is still stated to be leading Karak Azul and all, only communicating with Thorek at a distance. If he was made an LL, nothing would really have to change on that front, as his position would be exactly the same as it is depicted in Thorek's campaign.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • MalalTheRenegade#5644MalalTheRenegade#5644 Registered Users Posts: 895
    Pocman said:

I find him unlikely

You say this as if it was an advantage. Making an LL of a guy that is literally just the average big boss seems a waste of resources.
    Greenskins are appreciated for their simplicity. They come, they smash, they go. And that's what there is to love about your "average big boss", no need to find a highly complex character.

Also if you want to see how unique Gorfang is, just read the OP.
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,552
    It is noteworthy that though his lore passages, it is not really mentioned which eye was taken out. I could swear in one of the novels he was even described with two glowing red eyes once.The miniature covers the left eye with a patch. The latest artwork from the Grudgelore, covers his right eye.

Maybe he actually has the 2 eyes but one day he saw a enemy with a patch and thought it looked cool so he made one for himself and now he uses it on whichever eye he wants on that moment.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • Pocman#6295Pocman#6295 Registered Users Posts: 5,754
    Krunch said:

IMO Gorfang is a tragedy. The fact that he just got tossed aside by CA is so sad. He should definitely be in game as a proper "Orcy" LL, not like that Grimgor weirdo or Azhag with his crown. Just a good old boy. And it's just bizarre that they had Grimgor kick him out, talk about insult to injury.

Though if we were to get another Orc LL, I'd prefer Gorbad, even if he is technically not of this time period. He would not be the first Greenskin character to return after an ambiguous death after all, looking at Grom.

I would say that Azhag is the most Orcy character ever.

This thread explained it better than i will ever could, so let me quote it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/gncoyo/why_azhag_is_the_coolest_git_there_is/

Ok, hear me out. Before you all go playing other lesser Orcs, see what Azhag is DA BEST.

We know that Grimgor is the biggest git, Skarsnik is the cunningest git, Grom’s the fastest and Wuzhag’s the danciest, but what of Azhag. Why give Azhag the time of day? Well, lemme tell ya. Azhag is the most Orcy of the group, the most dangerous because of it, and the BEST AT KRUMPIN. Lemme explain.

In the lore, Azhag starts off as a small warlord in the northern wastes of Troll Country. This is an area teaming with Trolls, Chaos marauder/beastmen tribes and chaos monsters. Quite literally, this is a place filled to the brim with death and heavy metal. Kivleites say “**** that” to troll country. The biggest “city” in the area is called “Hell Pit”. Let that sink in. No one with a sane drop of blood in their body would go even near this place, except, of course, the Northern Orcs.

“Now, jeeze Nik, who are these Northern Orcs? How are they any different then the Southern Orcs?” you may be asking. What a DUMB QUESTION YOU GIT. OF COURSE I was going to tell you. The Southern Orcs want one thing; to krump stunties and take their stuff. Pretty honorable endeavour, if I do say myself. Stunties have big houses, have lotsa gold, why not krump em? It is the nice, simple life of a farmer, tending to his stuntie crops. The Northern Orcs, however, are not interested in Stunties. Oh no no no no no. They are not interested in settling down in these massive underground cities. Where the southern orcs just want a nice cozy place to curl up and read “The mid adventures of Mork (or Gork)”, the Northern Orcs are married to the road babbyy. They WANT TO KRUMP. They WANT TO KRUMP THE BIGGEST GITS THEY CAN. They want to go up north, look the horrific monstrosities only the damned minds of Chaos could create, and yell WAAAAGGHH. These are the tribes of Orcs that give Chaos a headache. They are the ones who, when stumbling on a planned Chaos warband held together by sheer faith and the magical powers of a chaos god, do everything in their power to kill them.

They do not do so to stop this evil, to protect their people, to say “screw you” to Khorne; no. They do it because krumpin is the best there is, and these fellas look like they krump good. If that’s not the most Orcy thing in the world, I don’t know what is.

So, this Northern Orc tribe, led by Azhag, is overrun by Chaos Warriors. These warriors, literally damned men suited in living armors of hate and Slayer Rifts, push Azhag and his tribe into the lovecraftian underground city known as Todheim. To anyone else? This is it. We’ve been thrown into the horrors of hell BY the horrors of hell, we’re done. To the Northern Orcs? MORE KRUMPIN. AFTA HOURS. When Azhag fights and kills a three headed Chaos troll ON HIS OWN, he stumbles on a crown. Jeeze, that's a pretty lil bit of noggin wear, dontcha think? Why donts I try it on? Azhag puts the crown of Nagash on, and like the ring of Sauron, Nagash takes full control of Azhag's body and soul and uses him as a vessel.

JUST KIDDING. The most powerful human wizard in this universe, the man who essentially created Necromancy, Vampires, THE **** TOMB KINGS, tries everything in his power to make Azhag submit to his indomitable will. And you know what Azhag says? “NO U”. The crown offers unimaginable power in return for complete servitude, wealth for slavery, magic in being a puppet, and Azhag is too stubborn and too stupid to understand. GOD I **** LOVE IT. Azhag hears a whisper saying “Does thou want to live deliciously?” and offers him a spell, and Azhag giggles and blows up a troll. To Azhag, this new power is not something to abuse or be seduced by. Its a BETTA WAY OF KRUMPIN GITZ. He goes on to unify all of the northern orc tribes, the entire time the crown is nervously chuckling and whimpering “hey b-but what about doing my thing tho”.

Azhag gets a **** Wyvern, calls it Skullmuncha (CAUSZ IT MUNCHZES SKULLS WAAAGHHHHHH) and flies around literally yelling at the crown on his head, eyes glowing, saying “No. no. no. NO. NO. NO! NO! NO GOIN SOUTH. NO TAKIN DA DESSERTS. NON OF DAT. MORE KRUMPIN” then casts a winds of death against some metal spikey bois because he can.

In conclusion, Azhag is the equivalent of the best chess master in history playing a game against a Gorilla. The chess master may decide to play one of the best moves ever written in the history of chess, but the Gorilla is still gonna throw his poo poo at you. the idea that one of the most intelligent, powerful, evil beings in all of Warhammer is sitting on the head of some orc, begging and pleading with it to stop **** on that dead Chaos troll and call his mom (Arkhan) to come pick him up , is the most unimaginably orcy thing ever.

• Red_Dox#2328Red_Dox#2328 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,473
    edited October 2021
    Crossil said:

I swear, CA should really consider adding Gorfang and Kazador as an FLC rivalry. I don't think they would repeat a racial match-up, but these two would work best as their own addition with a very focused campaign about beating each other.

No doubt about that.
    It is a bit funny that DLC wise with Skarsnik & Belegar, as well as Grom & Eltharion we already have some of the best rivalries. While other races might have some good candidates like Moghur and Ariel, Khazrak and Boris or Neferata and Khalida, somehow the other races waste their potential here. Greenskins so far did a good job on the DLC front. Even if Skarsnik really could have used the missing Forgeworld Squig variants. CA could do one more rival DLC again with Gorfang and Kazador. But I am not giving that the best chances. Next DLC for greenskins might still be puzzling.

Since Chaos Dwarfs will be DLC race, I doubt we get a Morglum VS Chorfs DLC, even if Morglums campaign could evolve around Dawi Zharr since I would assume they come pretty soon as the first race DLC after game#3 release. Morglum as DLC LL for a Worlds Edge Mountain kingdom and declaring the east is green makes imo still teh most sense. Hell, could pit him against Bretonnia for his historical roots if the FLC race should get a DLC adding ;)
    A DLC for Snagla and Forest Goblins would also be appreciated, and if enough from the Empire is on the campaign map as I currently expect, could even feature the ongoing Drakwald war. Honestly, Snagla+Forest Goblins (or some generic O&G additions) VS Boris with Middenland

could work out fine. Even if we could assume they might get varied starts for campaign and (I)ME to not be next door neighbors. On the other hand, we are used to the Lustria steelcage match.
    Of course a lot of us would also be happy with a Grumlok&Gazbag DLC surprise. But I have heavy doubts that can actually happen.

Since we do not know the campaign map for game#3 yet, still hard to see a clear favorite. But as soon as map parts and factions are shown, Greenskin players should keep eyes open for what could be possible or familiar looking tribes scattered around. there should be a lot of tribes from Worlds Edge up to the Mountains around Cathay. Hell, we know so little off Cathay, they might even have greenskins behind their Great Bastion. And Gork or Mork knows what the situation would be if the border goes further south to Ind Khuresh with its forests and jungles.
    Krunch said:

Grom never died, just was missing in action. Which was stated by several lore sources from 4th to 8th edition :)
    I am still really glad what CA did with him and hope that GW might adapt it *if* they would ever go back to the 2500 IC timeframe. Would be better to have a official second war between Grom and Eltharion then Eltharion just killing every greenskin he could find in the badlands
    I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the Orcs, but the Goblins and the Snotlings, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.

Also a wasted opportunity by GW. With all the crap they pulled with Endtimes, why not bring back his fat Majesty in full swing? Effing Endtimes.

------Red Dox

It is noteworthy that though his lore passages, it is not really mentioned which eye was taken out. I could swear in one of the novels he was even described with two glowing red eyes once.The miniature covers the left eye with a patch. The latest artwork from the Grudgelore, covers his right eye.

Maybe he actually has the 2 eyes but one day he saw a enemy with a patch and thought it looked cool so he made one for himself and now he uses it on whichever eye he wants on that moment.
    It is lore stated, see the Thorgrim excerpt above, that Duregar during the Battle of the Jaws, took Gorfangs eye. Which one however, well I still would bet money on the left one. Since 4th miniature and 4th artwork go there hand in hand.

-----Red Dox
  • MaksboMaksbo Registered Users Posts: 441
    Those 4th edition black and white artwork... and those 4th edition minis with their goblin green bases... those were the times man.
  • mightygloin#2446mightygloin#2446 Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 6,123
    #justiceforGorfang

- since 2016
  • #902441#902441 Registered Users Posts: 7,489
    Kazador is the one Dwarf I'd actually like to see added in Game 3. Isolated, no nearby allies except a Dwarf clan likely to be wiped out by either the Rictus nest or Imrik before they can be of any use, I'd find that a fun playthrough.

I know he's an advisor for Thorek, but if I remember right the whole advisor thing only applies for a Game 2 Vortex playthrough anyway, in whatever the grand combined map is called it won't matter.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 915
    Red_Dox (nice read btw)i fully support this idea:

"Personally I still think the best option would be to shove Grimgor into the Dark Lands for game#3 campaign or (Im)Mortal Empires. And then let Gorfang take up Black Crag"

Grimgor is the best, hes the only one able to tackle the new threats in game 3. Im personally not hoping for a new special LL for greenskins, i just want Grimgor to be upgraded to even more killah
    Grimgor got moved! Black Crag would now be free, for its real King.
    Grimgor Ironhide - Sabre Mountain
    Azhag the Slaughterer - Khazid Irkulaz
    Skarsnik - Mount Gunbad
    Wurrzag - Ekrund
    Grom the Paunch - Massif Orcal

Might be some time before a greenskin DLC+ FLC+rework happens but things look up for Gorfang. Whichever way he might appear.

-----Red Dox
  • Killertut#9655Killertut#9655 Registered Users Posts: 1,110
    Cortes31 said:

Honestly, with both Wurrzag and Skarsnik being so close I am not sure if Gorfang will come at all.

will is doing an ama today on discord and twitter.
    he was asked about alith anar changing start pos. will said, that 2.0 release is too close for a change now, but that changing start pos of lords is easier in wh3 due to setup changes on CAs side.

this means to me that later patches could move wurzag as well if the community so demands.
  • Nazjax#2857Nazjax#2857 Registered Users Posts: 2,557
    Red_Dox said:

Grimgor got moved! Black Crag would now be free, for its real King.

Grimgor Ironhide - Sabre Mountain
    Azhag the Slaughterer - Khazid Irkulaz
    Skarsnik - Mount Gunbad
    Wurrzag - Ekrund
    Grom the Paunch - Massif Orcal

Might be some time before a greenskin DLC+ FLC+rework happens but things look up for Gorfang. Whichever way he might appear.

-----Red Dox
    Probably a FLC like Gor-rok was for Lizardmen !
  • xBlood_Raven#5120xBlood_Raven#5120 Registered Users Posts: 966
    Great work as always Red_Dox (and another lore collection to save!). I was more for Gorbad (and still am to some extent) than Gorfang but your lore collection has got me thinking big time (and the Greenskin starting positions) about something unique that I think needs discussion.

Reading through Gorfang's lore, I noticed something that could actually make him very unique that I've missed. He is described in the short story of 'The King of Black Crag' as Ogre size and hunting trolls for sport. Other random sources and quotes clearly indicate him as really big even for an Orc. How about Gorfang is made a monstrous infantry LL for the Greenskins. An absolutely hulking monster of iron armour and greenskin might. This would make him way different than Gorbad and Grimgor (the latter being a Champion type LL). Black Crag for starting position and some mechanics about fighting the Dwarfs and Kazador specifically (similar to the current fight between these two races). I know Gorfang had mount options on the TT but this would make him way more unique than the average Orc Warboss.

As we're getting the four LL pack, something like this could be done for the Greenskins. Four that I think most people would want:

Gorbad Ironclaw-A leadership LL and cavalry/boar type. Start somewhere eastwards near Cathay as he could have an unique position. As long as he's away from other Greenskins.

Gorfang Rotgut-A monstrous infantry LL that focuses on fighting the Dwarfs (especially Kazador).

Snagla Grobspit-Forest Goblin LL and focuses on poisonous stealthy attacks. Black Pit would be a decent spot if you ask me.

Gitilla da Hunter-Goblin cavalry LL. Can start anywhere considering "Gitilla has since seen many lands. During his extensive travels...". I would expect near the Eastern Steppes.

There is the Black Gobbo and Grumlok and Gazbag but I see the above four as a better choice. Add in any missing Greenskin units and that would be an excellent pack for the Greenskins.
  • Warfield#9043Warfield#9043 Registered Users Posts: 596
    Kazador vs Gorfang would be an awesome DLC. It is one of the most iconic dwarf vs greenskin rivalries, and would give the Dwarfs a new fun starting area or something for another all-dwarf multiplayer campaign.

Greenskins still have tons of units that could be added and if Grimgor is moved to fight Chaos Dwarfs, that frees up Black Crag for a more loreful lord starting area.

Dwarfs could turn unit champions into full blown units to help fill out the dwarf side (greatbeards, gate keepers, ol’dead eyes, ironbeards, etc.)

Warfield Undermountain
    Dwarf Lord of Stone and Steel

TWW3 Dwarf Content Series:
    FLC/Update #1: "Brewing" Update, Josef Bugman FLC, Bugman's Brewery faction
    FLC/Update #2: "Royal Blood" Update, Alrik Ranulfsson FLC, Karak Hirn faction
    FLC/Update #3: "Vengeance" Update, Kazador Thunderhorn FLC, Karak Azul faction
    FLC/Update #4: "Runelore" Update, Kragg the Grim FLC, Runesmith's Guild faction

DLC #1: The Sorcerer and the Engineer, "Engineer's Workshop" Update
    DLC #2: The Daemon and the Slayer, "Slayer's Oath" Update
    Boss Gorfang has finally kicked the usurper out boyz! It's time he claimed his throne..

WaAaAaAaAaAaAaGH
  • OdTengri#8235OdTengri#8235 Registered Users Posts: 10,215
    Crossil said:

Yeah... to bad Kazador is like #4 as far as desired Dwarf Lords
    1. Grimm Burloksson
    2. Malakai Makaisson
    3. Joseph Bugman
    4. King Kazador
  • Earlybird#2907Earlybird#2907 Registered Users Posts: 1,147
    At last a real orc LL not a moody black ork or two magic weirdos
  • BorgerBoar#2786BorgerBoar#2786 Registered Users Posts: 226
    I really, really want Gorfang Rotgut in the game. With Black Crag empty, now is the time.

We should not stop at Gorfang though. They need to add literally every single Greenskin character that was ever mentioned and ON TOP of that also make up new Greenskins so that every part of the world can have a start location. The whole planet needs to be Green!

I really, really want Gorfang Rotgut in the game. With Black Crag empty, now is the time.

We should not stop at Gorfang though. They need to add literally every single Greenskin character that was ever mentioned and ON TOP of that also make up new Greenskins so that every part of the world can have a start location. The whole planet needs to be Green!

• Warfield#9043Warfield#9043 Registered Users Posts: 596
    OdTengri said:

Crossil said:

1. Grimm Burloksson
    2. Malakai Makaisson
    3. Joseph Bugman
    4. King Kazador

@OdTengri Perhaps so, but here is my response to that

Grimm Burloksson - Engineering themed DLC
    - Ironwardens (Irondrakes w/ drakefire pistols)
    - Prospectors (Miners w/ steamdrills)
    - Thunderbarge
    - Crankgunners

Malakai Makaisson - Slayer themed DLC
    - Daemonslayers
    - Dragonslayers
    - Doomseekers
    - Goblin Hewer

Joseph Bugman - FLC w/ Bugman's cart mount
    - Ranger rework
    - Bugman's rangers moved to RoR

King Kazador - Lord & Infantry Themed DLC
    - Gatekeepers
    - Greatbeards
    - Ironbeards
    - Lords & Thanes with greataxe / greathammers
    - Shieldbearer mount
    - Oathstone mount

Warfield Undermountain
    Dwarf Lord of Stone and Steel

TWW3 Dwarf Content Series:
    FLC/Update #1: "Brewing" Update, Josef Bugman FLC, Bugman's Brewery faction
    FLC/Update #2: "Royal Blood" Update, Alrik Ranulfsson FLC, Karak Hirn faction
    FLC/Update #3: "Vengeance" Update, Kazador Thunderhorn FLC, Karak Azul faction
    FLC/Update #4: "Runelore" Update, Kragg the Grim FLC, Runesmith's Guild faction

DLC #1: The Sorcerer and the Engineer, "Engineer's Workshop" Update
    DLC #2: The Daemon and the Slayer, "Slayer's Oath" Update
    Warfield said:

OdTengri said:

Crossil said:

1. Grimm Burloksson
    2. Malakai Makaisson
    3. Joseph Bugman
    4. King Kazador

@OdTengri Perhaps so, but here is my response to that

Grimm Burloksson - Engineering themed DLC
    - Ironwardens (Irondrakes w/ drakefire pistols)
    - Prospectors (Miners w/ steamdrills)
    - Thunderbarge
    - Crankgunners

Malakai Makaisson - Slayer themed DLC
    - Daemonslayers
    - Dragonslayers
    - Doomseekers
    - Goblin Hewer

Joseph Bugman - FLC w/ Bugman's cart mount
    - Ranger rework
    - Bugman's rangers moved to RoR

King Kazador - Lord & Infantry Themed DLC
    - Gatekeepers
    - Greatbeards
    - Ironbeards
    - Lords & Thanes with greataxe / greathammers
    - Shieldbearer mount
    - Oathstone mount
    Well you are a true fan of the Dawi that's for sure.

Getting more than 2 DLC's and 8 Legendary Lords is incredibly unlikely.
    I can't start a new thread @Warfield but that second axe design is giving me some serious Doomseekers vibes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/vt32wp/this_man_showing_his_various_axe_designs/
  • KirGeo#5270KirGeo#5270 Registered Users Posts: 1,123
    There were some talks about maybe an engineer DLC for the Dwarfs with Grimm as the LL and Malakai as a LH with his barge and goblin-Hewer as RoR.

Like a dwarven expedition into the dark lands or something with some help from the slayers.

Kazador as an FLC with that would be great.

Same with maybe a Snagla DLC and Gorfang as FLC.

Bugman I expect to come with some kind of White Dwarf event like Grombrindal and Gotrek.
    We want all the factions Dogs of War, Araby, Ind, Kuresh, Nippon, Hobgoblin Khanate. Milk us CA.