Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA are you ever going to fix this wind/breath spell bug?

Jman5Jman5 Registered Users Posts: 1,766
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
In warhammer 2 there is a bug for the AI where wind/breath spells go don't go in the direction indicated when the AI tries to aim it. Watching a preview battle video for Warhammer 3 seems to show that it's still broken!

Check out at about 5:10 (should start there). Tzeentch aims the breath spell: Pink Fire of Tzeentch one way, but then you see it going in the complete opposite direction.

Come on CA, I reported this bug like a year ago and not only did you not fix it in Warhammer 2, but you've carried it over to WH3. I'm fairly certain it's not just a display issue because I've seen the AI completely wipe itself out with its own Burning Head.
Post edited by Jman5 on

Comments

• Jman5Jman5 Registered Users Posts: 1,766
    Stupid forum ate my post. I think CA may want to bring on a couple more moderators because it took them nearly a day to approve it after I edited my post 1 too many times.