Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A Covenant with Chaos

Comments

• LordSolarMach#5538LordSolarMach#5538 Registered Users Posts: 2,302
    Red_Dox said:

N'kari looks good :) Oldskool, but individual and not too AoS.

N'Kari is the AoS-released KoS, minus the cape, with his/her head from the classic art.

Combined with the reveal trailer, I assume generic Exalted KoS will have the AoS heads on that same body.
  • ValzaanValzaan Registered Users Posts: 79
    On a different note could someone please help me to understand the story of the trailer - because I left the trailer confused.
    All that is gold does not glitter - Bilbo Baggins
  • RikRiorik#9890RikRiorik#9890 Registered Users Posts: 12,136
    Yeah. So that was kewl as iced fudge.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 7,073

LOVE IT

Wait, that guy is the old advisor?

Yupp he quited tzeentch after his eye got pecked out from him, tried by the two other yeah, seems not he like it there either.

JUST!

My theory because he not have his raven anymore
    This is obviously a younger version of the Advisor, and he clearly doesn't want a deal with Nurgle or Slaanesh..
  • Mini_Banana#2862Mini_Banana#2862 Registered Users Posts: 434
    In regards to why Ku'Gath but not Greasus - a rolling carpet treadmill of individual entities is much different than what is presumably a less busy animation of nurglings carrying the palanquin, walking and stopping, consistently.
  • Bies#4376Bies#4376 Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,840
    slaanesh warriors

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,927
    Joeleth said:

Crossil said:

Joeleth said:

I saw some sort of monstrous infantry unit made out of nurglings. look at 2:20 in the video

No, that's Nurglings jumping onto a human follower of Slaanesh. Potentially a Forsaken.

They do seem to form clumps as they go along their way, however.

ROMOBOY said:

Did anyone see any mortals? Or just daemons?

i saw the slannehs mortals but no nurgle ones.
    Forsaken.

You can see the one that gets impaled by the scorpion steed. At 2:27. And again when N'kari slashes several of them.

thats the bit i was talking about.
    And earlier, when showing off the horde overall they move by forming up and dividing again.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • Goatforce#6625Goatforce#6625 Registered Users Posts: 8,464
    Killertut said:

are those pestigors on the left of this pic or what is that?

Great catch!
  • DurinelminpietraDurinelminpietra Registered Users Posts: 273
    ROMOBOY said:

as others already said, there are two types of slaanesh mortal marauders (hellstriders) and nothing but spawns and forsakens for nurgle
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,599
    It seems slaanesh will reuse the hellstrider model for the marauders, nurgle will probably have recoloured chosen, just as expected.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
    edited November 2021
    Bies said:

slaanesh warriors

What you meant to say is Marauders.
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285
    Crossil said:

Bies said:

slaanesh warriors

What you meant to say is Marauders. They have Hellstrider helmets.
    Yeah now let's see if they get recolored Mirror Guard
  • DurinelminpietraDurinelminpietra Registered Users Posts: 273
    Killertut said:

they're hellstriders on foot and nurglings in front of them
  • MonerisMoneris Registered Users Posts: 351
    Crossil said:

Joeleth said:

Crossil said:

Joeleth said:

I saw some sort of monstrous infantry unit made out of nurglings. look at 2:20 in the video

No, that's Nurglings jumping onto a human follower of Slaanesh. Potentially a Forsaken.

They do seem to form clumps as they go along their way, however.

ROMOBOY said:

i saw the slannehs mortals but no nurgle ones.
    Forsaken.

You can see the one that gets impaled by the scorpion steed. At 2:27. And again when N'kari slashes several of them.

thats the bit i was talking about.
    And earlier, when showing off the horde overall they move by forming up and dividing again.
    Looks like an Ork Killer Khan from Warhammer 40K
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,599
    Killertut said:

Marauders of slaanesh, just stop the video a bit earlier
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
    edited November 2021
    Killertut said:

No they're not, a couple moments later, the GUO strikes that pile and it explodes into Nurglings. So it's Nurglings. (unless you're talking about the Slaanesh Marauders)
    edited November 2021

I guess these Slaaneshi Marauders have giant stabby bits mutated onto their arms.
    edited November 2021
    Having claw spears is the Hellstrider's thing, so foot marauders are definitely sharing their model

//

There's a generic KoS at 2:09 (behind the chariots).

It's the AoS model (with a shield).
  • XRumbleKingXRumbleKing Registered Users Posts: 112
    Was it really N’kari shown in trailer?
  • Arthas_Menethil#3421Arthas_Menethil#3421 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,368

Yes

So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

Bies said:

slaanesh warriors

Those aren't Warriors, nor are they Marauders. They are just Hellstriders without their mounts. You also see the mountless version with lances later in the trailer (which makes me think that they are just a trailer unit).

That's their face from the classic artwork:

• DrazhoaththeAshen#9598DrazhoaththeAshen#9598 Registered Users Posts: 888
    Literally had to stop the video to comment how overjoyed I am to see what looks like a full and glorious palanquin of Nurgle. I was concerned when we saw Greasus. I am beyond pleased.
    What is normal for the spider is Chaos for the fly.
  • agrobioagrobio Registered Users Posts: 193

Joeleth said:

anyone got any ideas what this is?

That looks like a bunch of Nurglings pulling a Voltron
    space marine dreadnought
  • LililithLililith Registered Users Posts: 6
    I'll say one thing, and one thing only. Seeing this N'Kari convinced me to not get the game until it's at a discount, and i'm like, the biggest Slaanesh **** ever
  • gdvxiwezcvwezicvzigdvxiwezcvwezicvzi Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 100
    This trailer looks really good.
  • Tyrant#1234Tyrant#1234 Registered Users Posts: 4,126
    Wunderbar!!!
    For once I have nothing to complain about.
    1234 I declare a thumb war! 5678 I use this hand to mass-debate!
  • Bies#4376Bies#4376 Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,840
    Crossil said:

I guess these Slaaneshi Marauders have giant stabby bits mutated onto their arms.

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Abmong said:

Wunderbar!!!
    For once I have nothing to complain about.

Because they showed almost nothing but Daemons..... that said, Nurgle Spawn and Forsaken....
    Lililith said:

I'll say one thing, and one thing only. Seeing this N'Kari convinced me to not get the game until it's at a discount, and i'm like, the biggest Slaanesh **** ever

That N'kari? You mean the N'kari that looks almost exactly like the ONLY official (retroactively) piece of artwork we got of N'kari? WIth the only difference being the pair of arms being swapped? THAT is the reason? You wanted N'kari to NOT look like N'kari?