Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A Covenant with Chaos

Comments

• HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285
    Okay seriously though, if Nurgle can get the Plague Toads, is there any hope we will actually get the last of the Slaaneshi Daemons

• ObsidiusObsidius Registered Users Posts: 120
    >Fiends are confirmed

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Also Plague Toads

THANK YOU CA STAFF!
  • DarthEnderX-#6513DarthEnderX-#6513 Registered Users Posts: 5,317
    Am I crazy, or were there no standard Plaguebearers in the trailer?
    "Assassination's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."
  • xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 1,345
    That's what I've wanted to see since the beginning of the year and not those crap warriors recolored in blue.

Nurgle sounds great, I think we heard the community about the feedback from the monos because if you guys destroyed nurgle like you did Tzeentch you wouldn't have peace until release.

Wait a minute...
  • Red_Dox#2328Red_Dox#2328 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,631

They were there.

And they are also seen in the background wallpaper in the end. They were just not spotlighted yet.

Also, same with the Daemonettes we saw, we can't currently judge if standard or Exalted versions.

-----Red Dox
  • Cody_811Cody_811 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 108
    I am so excited for big Papa, this trailer was awesome.
  • Labria#2848Labria#2848 Registered Users Posts: 2,234
    Great trailer. Slaanesh looks really great.

I'm curious if Nurgle and Slaanesh will have own versions of Chaos Warriors at launch.
  • Dragantis#9204Dragantis#9204 PolandRegistered Users Posts: 794
    Well the difference with Ku'Gath and Greasus is that former is fund from WH3 developing budget and latter is fund from marketing budget.
    Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!
    Labria said:

Great trailer. Slaanesh looks really great.

I'm curious if Nurgle and Slaanesh will have own versions of Chaos Warriors at launch.

It looks like they will get Marauders of Slaanesh and Hellstriders without mounts. If they do get warriors they will almost certainly be black and purple Murror Guard
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 7,073
    Laesma said:

Lililith said:

I'll say one thing, and one thing only. Seeing this N'Kari convinced me to not get the game until it's at a discount, and i'm like, the biggest Slaanesh **** ever

That N'kari? You mean the N'kari that looks almost exactly like the ONLY official (retroactively) piece of artwork we got of N'kari? WIth the only difference being the pair of arms being swapped? THAT is the reason? You wanted N'kari to NOT look like N'kari?
    How about the very official art from the 8th edition, aka the one that CA use ?

You know, the one that makes you think "elegance" and that embody the archnemesis of elvenkind !
    That isn't N'kari... That is "just" a Keeper of Secret..
  • Grotbagg#2528Grotbagg#2528 Registered Users Posts: 327
    Looks awesome!
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,960
    Brings bittersweet tears to my eyes...
    Kneel

• saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,599
    Surge_2 said:

what are you bitter about?

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,390

Laesma said:

Lililith said:

I'll say one thing, and one thing only. Seeing this N'Kari convinced me to not get the game until it's at a discount, and i'm like, the biggest Slaanesh **** ever

That N'kari? You mean the N'kari that looks almost exactly like the ONLY official (retroactively) piece of artwork we got of N'kari? WIth the only difference being the pair of arms being swapped? THAT is the reason? You wanted N'kari to NOT look like N'kari?

You know, the one that makes you think "elegance" and that embody the archnemesis of elvenkind !
    It most likely is N'Kari considering where the art is located:

• CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 7,073

Okay seriously though, if Nurgle can get the Plague Toads, is there any hope we will actually get the last of the Slaaneshi Daemons

Not much, but maybe? We haven't seen Serpents of Slaanesh since 6th edition, but CA needs something for the DLC, so...
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,960
    saweendra said:

Surge_2 said:

The potential reality that the absolutely coolest, most unique faction may not be delivered.
    Kneel

• saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,599
    Surge_2 said:

saweendra said:

Surge_2 said:

The potential reality that the absolutely coolest, most unique faction may not be delivered.
    DoC , yeah that is sad they made wrong choice the passion can be seen with CA when it comes to daemons

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

Not much, but maybe? We haven't seen Serpents of Slaanesh since 6th edition, but CA needs something for the DLC, so...
    I'm assuming they will have a SoC themed LP for Dechala and have some more Slaaneshi elves, Serpents, and people riding Serpents. Not much else for Slaanesh otherwise.

Oh and I guess recolored Mirror Guard. Slap some black and purple paint on them, give em a spear, and plop them on a Serpent and that is basically that first image of a Serpent I posted
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,927
    edited November 2021

Either they are for mortal DLC or they simply haven't shown them yet.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • Itharus#3127Itharus#3127 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,486
    Red_Dox said:

Itharus said:

Why did Nurgle have Squigs?

We see them ridden and feral in that trailer. But god knows how (again) people see Squigs in a demon unit.

------Red Dox
    Cuz they look like squigs. I just didn't realize they were a unit. Nurgle is not a faction I'd touch.
  • GradenGraden Senior Member Corinth, GreeceRegistered Users Posts: 733

Holy ****, this unit is so disturbing!

I love it, yes please.
  • piet11111#6714piet11111#6714 Registered Users Posts: 84
    The peeps at CA creating all these awesome models and animations are true heroes if only they would not be limited by budget constraints oh the wonders they could make.

I really really want to see the battles played with nurgle and maybe that other one i forget the name of.
  • eomat#7953eomat#7953 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I really hope Nurgle gets Swampland battle maps. Where are my rotten diseased plaque ridden Nurgle Chaos Warriors.... what we see looks amazing though.
  • Domokun84Domokun84 Registered Users Posts: 296
    Holy **** CA mic drop. Even though they put both Nurgle and Slaneesh together this was by far one of the best trailers. I got shivers.

• LaesmaLaesma Registered Users Posts: 34

Laesma said:

Lililith said:

Yeah, a KoS that just happens to be represented on a page called "N'kari revenge", dedicated to their bloody journey through Ulthuan. Probably a coincidence !
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,393

Calling it now. The advisor has been Be’lakor this whole time.

Mindblown!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • TheRealIronJazZTheRealIronJazZ Registered Users Posts: 369
    Is that a Shalaxi Hellbane at 2:08!??

"Embrace your hunger, your lust, your desire. The universe is ours for the taking."

Is that a Shalaxi Hellbane at 2:08!??

That's just a generic KoS
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,393
    Solid rename entity formerly known as Fungus, Drowned, solid indeed...

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars