Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

N'kari Stats posted by Simone

Comments

• mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 5,634
    edited November 2021
    Where is the HP though? Anyway seems like nicely fast and balanced by the lack of any armor. Let's see his/her abilities and spell kit now which is the main deal.

The melee attack is a bit low imo, probably because being able to cast as well. Even generic KoS had WS 9 and initiative 10 which is the same as Tyrion afaik who has 83 MA.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 32,667
    Uff that’s not much armour… but quite fitting for N’Kari.

A speed of 100 is crazy. He will be very mobile and deal out tons of damage.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 5,215
    Squishy but that’s to be expected.

N’kari will hit like a truck though and be very fast.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 5,601

Where is the HP though? Anyway seems like nicely fast and balanced by the lack of any armor. Let's see his/her abilities and spell kit now which is the main deal.

The melee attack is a bit low imo, probably because being able to cast as well. Even generic KoS had WS 9 and initiative 10 which is the same as Tyrion afaik who has 83 MA.

Seems terrible compared to skarbrand.
  • summertimelovinsummertimelovin Registered Users Posts: 531
    He/she has amazing speed. Would've liked more melee attack though. But maybe they'll get abilities to buff those stats.

Seeing as Skarbrand and N'kari are both super fast, I hope Orion gets a speed boost in game 3.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 32,667
    Pocman said:

Well N‘Kari works entirely different. He’s way faster and also uses very aggressive magic.

Skarbrand is a pure melee Monster. Comparing them doesn’t really make sense.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • OddzillaOddzilla Registered Users Posts: 390
    100 base speed, and you know there's gonna be a lot of ways to boost it.

I wonder if the speed increase cap will be different for Slaanesh. Currently it's max 30% bonus speed I think.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,487
    100 base speed
    70 base melee attack
    60 base melee defense
    520 base dmg(with ap)

That´s some pretty sweet combat stats honestly

I predict a absolute melee beast

Think about endgame stats.....Going to be crazy for a SEM
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 8,012
    Pocman said:

How? Only 5 less attack than Scarbrand, and 10 more MD. Weaker WS but that is to be expected. He is also faster, significantly faster.

Add to this we don't know his base abilities, and N'Kari is also a wizard, so will be able to buff/debuff on top of base stats.
    Oddzilla said:

100 base speed, and you know there's gonna be a lot of ways to boost it.

I wonder if the speed increase cap will be different for Slaanesh. Currently it's max 30% bonus speed I think.

I mean a 130 speed SEM with that statline is pretty terrifying.
  • mdgh1991mdgh1991 Registered Users Posts: 498
    Doesn't Skarbrand suppose to be the best melee fighter? Now N'kari and him are approximately equal?
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,872
    Fast and furious...... and lacking armour is pretty accurate for Slaanesh.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,525
    Slaaaaaaanesh is OP.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

• BloodydaggerBloodydagger Registered Users Posts: 4,000
    Are we sure thats N'Kari and not the Exalted KOS?

• SaitohSaitoh Registered Users Posts: 383
    mdgh1991 said:

Doesn't Skarbrand suppose to be the best melee fighter? Now N'kari and him are approximately equal?

Skarbrand has frenzy so he actually has 15 more MA and 160 more WS.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,607
    We don't really know if that is N'Kari tho, with Skarbrand it was easy because he is the only Bloodthirster that doesn't fly, but this could also be the SEM KoS or the Exalted KoS or even a completely different unit.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • BloodydaggerBloodydagger Registered Users Posts: 4,000

HP is 6969

• EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,910
    I’m still not dissatisfied with anything in Slaanesh, I hope this keeps up
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Attila
    3. Warhammer (1, 2 & 3)
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Shogun 2
    6. Thrones
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire

• That1dudeThat1dude Registered Users Posts: 459
    Pocman said:

Everybody looks terrible when compared to Skarbrand, Skarbrand is the best.
    MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!

Dragons are cool too...
  • elkappelkapp Registered Users Posts: 1,237
    Don't forget that animations exist, and through animations the "mathematical" strength of a unit can become wildly different from its actual. Scorpions, for example, have base stats of 35-33 MA-MD with 15 anti-infantry, yet are one of the strongest anti-infantry SEM in the game.
  • BloatedCorpse1234BloatedCorpse1234 Registered Users Posts: 203
    elkapp said:

Don't forget that animations exist, and through animations the "mathematical" strength of a unit can become wildly different from its actual. Scorpions, for example, have base stats of 35-33 MA-MD with 15 anti-infantry, yet are one of the strongest anti-infantry SEM in the game.

Good point. N’kari should have splendid and kind of swirly/dancy animations, which would play to his/hers benefit. That would be cool.
  • IchonIchon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,777
    Goatforce said:

How? Only 5 less attack than Scarbrand, and 10 more MD. Weaker WS but that is to be expected. He is also faster, significantly faster.

Add to this we don't know his base abilities, and N'Kari is also a wizard, so will be able to buff/debuff on top of base stats.

Plus at 100 speed N'Kari will almost always be able to be using that charge bonus- it seems essential to focus on that low armour with ranged to have a chance to take fewer losses while with Skarbrand taking some losses every battle is almost a given.

Skarbrand is overall going to be more difficult to fight against though combos of spells/abilities can probably still take him down fairly fast but not every army is going to have those.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,910
    elkapp said:

And on the flipside, foot Khalida with great stats but terrible animations
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Attila
    3. Warhammer (1, 2 & 3)
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Shogun 2
    6. Thrones
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,487
    Kelefane said:

HP is 6969

• OddzillaOddzilla Registered Users Posts: 390
    edited November 2021
    mdgh1991 said:

Skarbrand has more MA, WS, CB, WAY more Armor, and has more ways to boost his dmg.

Nkari has 20 more Spd and 10 more MD, and very likely has less HP

Not sure how one could say they're approx equal, Nkari would get crushed if he tried to stand and fight Skarbrand, and that's only accounting for base stats. In campaign I can imagine Skarbrand easily packing 2000 or more WS.
  • Black_PhillipBlack_Phillip Registered Users Posts: 844
    Oddzilla said:

mdgh1991 said:

Skarbrand has more MA, WS, CB, WAY more Armor, and has more ways to boost his dmg.

Not sure how one could say they're approx equal, Nkari would get crushed if he tried to stand and fight Skarbrand, and that's only accounting for base stats. In campaign I can imagine Skarbrand easily packing 2000 or more WS.
    Is Nkari a spellcaster?
    Ichon said:

Goatforce said:

Plus at 100 speed N'Kari will almost always be able to be using that charge bonus- it seems essential to focus on that low armour with ranged to have a chance to take fewer losses while with Skarbrand taking some losses every battle is almost a given.

Skarbrand is overall going to be more difficult to fight against though combos of spells/abilities can probably still take him down fairly fast but not every army is going to have those.
    N'Kari also has a good chance of having a net, as there is one in the lore of Slaanesh
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 5,981
    Pocman said:

Did you not see that 100 speed?
    Oddzilla said:

mdgh1991 said:

Only 5 more MA, yes more WS, Armour would be pointless in a 1v1 between these 2 as both will likely be hitting for virtually 100% AP I would guess. CB may be pointless in a fight with N'Kari as he may have his lore's Net ability.

N'Kari is a wizard, which is important. Whilst damage spells will do little to Scarbrand debuffs will still be effective, and of course buffs on N'Kari will still work as usual I assume. We also have no clue what N'Kari's abilities are.

Pure 1v1 Scarbrand still likely has the advantage, as you say he probably has more health, but I doubt it will be as one sided as you think.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 11,653
    edited November 2021
    You know I always thought that there was lots of potential in the Daemons of Chaos but I was still expecting not to like them that much. But I’ve got to say that they are shaping up rather nicely. Both Nurgle and Tzeentch look very nice to me and Slaanesh at least visually has also impressed me.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)