Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Submit to Slaanesh's Gifs!

TheWattmanTheWattman Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,432

When you know you're the hottest... thing in town...

How dare you be that ugly in my presence!

Girl Power!

Just pinching some overgrown pimples...

Who run the world? GIRLS!
Who cut men into mush like they deserve? GIRLS!

Swing, swipe and scene!

Comments

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,341
    Good stuff!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • TheWattmanTheWattman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,432
    CA_Simone said:

Love these! 👍

Reeks said:

Good stuff!

Many thanks!
  • DurinelminpietraDurinelminpietra Registered Users Posts: 273
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,959
    The way those fiends of slaanesh move is friggin awesome
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,058
    The way the Daemonette moves... it has my approval. In general, Slaaneshi animations are pleasing my palate. It's the right taste of excess.
  • WelshMeatballWelshMeatball Registered Users Posts: 269
    Yeah the fiends of slaanesh are my favourite daemons and they made them move absolutely perfect because I never thought they gave them actual two different direction facing lower humanoid bodies💖
  • NazjaxNazjax Registered Users Posts: 1,416
    edited December 2021
    Not that bad ! Well done.

But they are not that female enough for me with some texts you have written... ''Girl power'' like... they are more androgynous than females ! I think we miss more female KoS options.

I understand CA went a more... ''too public'' option but I would prefer to have something like this :

PEGI 18

Of course not full naked but with 4-6 boobs instead of 1 ! An a real shape of female.

Im not against some of them being more ''viril/muscular/androgynous'' but I think they should have been more ''full female'' versions.
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 8,237
    Nazjax said:

Im not against some of them being more ''viril/muscular/androgynous'' but I think they should have been more ''full female''.

Slaanesh is supposed to be default Hermaphroditic not "Female"
  • NazjaxNazjax Registered Users Posts: 1,416
    edited December 2021
    OdTengri said:

Nazjax said:

Im not against some of them being more ''viril/muscular/androgynous'' but I think they should have been more ''full female''.

Hermaphroditic is the swapping beetwin male and female over times for some animals. Or to having both sexes for humans, generaly it's a malformation that allow just one of them to exist or both to be unfonctionnal.

Androgynous is be beetwin male and female ''shape''. You can have a androgynous style but you can be female or male sexualy, or you can be androgynous and hermaphroditic.

And I doesn't said they should all be females, but I would like some KoS versions to be full female. Why daemonettes have 2 boobs version and one with 1 more androgynous ? That's cool. Why KoS is just ''male shape'' only ? And not the best one, pretty bestial one... Again im not against that but for the ''perfection'' feel more like a more pretty beastmen than anything ''perfect''.

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 5,537

Love this brutal grand slam just she got all her weight to punch as hard as she can.

• YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,036
    I love those units, will be fun to kill then with the power of Sigmar

FOR THE EMPIRE
    We Live in a Society.

Nazjax said:

OdTengri said:

Nazjax said:

Hermaphroditic is the swapping beetwin male and female over times for some animals. Or to having both sexes for humans, generaly it's a malformation that allow just one of them to exist or both to be unfonctionnal.

Androgynous is be beetwin male and female ''shape''. You can have a androgynous style but you can be female or male sexualy, or you can be androgynous and hermaphroditic.

And I doesn't said they should all be females, but I would like some KoS versions to be full female. Why daemonettes have 2 boobs version and one with 1 more androgynous ? That's cool. Why KoS is just ''male shape'' only ? And not the best one, pretty bestial one... Again im not against that but for the ''perfection'' feel more like a more pretty beastmen than anything ''perfect''.
    I don't think you can at all say the KoS has a "Male Shape" with those hips and that singular boob. Its pretty close to 50/50, if anything the Slaanesh line has had too much female representation and not enough male. The range tends to go from Hermaphrodite to Female but not enough in the opposite direction, probably because certain things offend even European sensibilities. I miss the old days when about 10% of the range was excessively one gender i.e. 4 boobs and what not. Some hyper masculine Slaanesh models might even be justification for different types of troops.
  • TheWattmanTheWattman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,432
    Nazjax said:

Not that bad ! Well done.

But they are not that female enough for me with some texts you have written... ''Girl power'' like... they are more androgynous than females ! I think we miss more female KoS options.

Best I could come up with at the time.
  • ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 610
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,058
    OdTengri said:

Nazjax said:

OdTengri said:

Nazjax said:

I don't think you can at all say the KoS has a "Male Shape" with those hips and that singular boob. Its pretty close to 50/50, if anything the Slaanesh line has had too much female representation and not enough male. The range tends to go from Hermaphrodite to Female but not enough in the opposite direction, probably because certain things offend even European sensibilities. I miss the old days when about 10% of the range was excessively one gender i.e. 4 boobs and what not. Some hyper masculine Slaanesh models might even be justification for different types of troops.
    I would like to see KoS's model in the neutral position. His pelvis and hips don't look as feminine as on the miniature. It looks less androgynous because of it.

• Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 803
    Grandfather forgive me but I atleast need to download one of them
  • Spellbound55Spellbound55 Registered Users Posts: 1,301
    OdTengri said:

Nazjax said:

OdTengri said:

Nazjax said:

Eh the current range actually does a pretty good job of skewing 50/50 on mortal rep with daemons all being an blend of male and female. The keeper in particular having both a male and female silhouette from the two pairs of arms is an extremely nice touch.

More interesting to my mind is the AoS lines commitment to provide both representations of men and women which are roughly equally skimpy in appearance (as well as options for both that are equally covered). Frankly I think people give way too much focus on boobs and hair as being feminine. The 6th edition daemonettes really encapsulate this idea of Slaanesh and I've very happy GW moved away from it simply because it resulted in the production of far more interesting aesthetics.

The diaznettes are to my mind nice models that are quite boring design wise being pretty ladies with claw blades. The current daemonettes in AoS are better but the gravity defying hair and the corsets still feels like it keeps the models chained to representations of femininity that hold the range back. CA moving to the braids and stripping off clothing is a really good decision to my mind since it strips away some of the remaining gender coding and really pushes the design to an androgynous end point.

Hopefully CA follows that trend by adding in a unit of heavily armored ladies as a holding infantry in a DLC...

Side note, but hermaphroditic usually refers to primary sexual characteristics so using that description for Slaaneshi Daemons is a bit presumptuous at least based on what we see. Androgynous fits better since the current Slaaneshi daemons are defined by the blending of characteristics coded male and female, rather than anything to do with reproduction or sex explicitly.
    edited December 2021
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 4,609