Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

DLC for Dwarfs in Warhammer 3

2»

Comments

• ArielAriel Registered Users Posts: 2,186
    Fossoway said:

ArneSo said:

Garawho? A literal nobody.

Not a nobody, but the son of Ungrim Ironfist himself. I'd have him as a LH though, so he can join his father's armies. Ultimate slayer energy
    Two problems:
    - 1: he's dead (doesn't mean much at this point, but what makes him interesting is that he died and left Ungrim alone)
    - 2: he brings nothing to the table. Ungrim and Gotrek already covers the melee slayer character trope.

If you want a melee slayer LH, I'd rather they go with Snorri Nosebiter, together with Malakai as LL. Let's bring the whole gang to the game.
    He ain't dead. The game is set within the time period of the rule of Karl-Franz. This means 2502 IC +. Thanks to this characters like Azhag are alive. And as Garagrim appears in Gotrek and Felix novels and his death is mentioned as news in the 8th edition armybook (which is set in 2522 IC), it is clear that he isn't dead in the TWWs setting. (or have I missed something in the game that points to his death?)

The final rose has faded,
    The eaves will sing no more;
    The waxen ground will keep you bound,
    Death-pale until the thaw.
    Then she placed the rest of Orion's ashes into the bowl and turned to face the Oak of Ages.
    I used to go by many names here. Crazycrix, Dubinekdubajs, Yrellian and finally Ariel, one of my favourite characters in the setting. Still waiting for Finubar and Naieth!
  • VikingHuscal1066VikingHuscal1066 Registered Users Posts: 3,069
    ArneSo said:

No Malakai, no me.

I honestly think that Malakai should be a LH instead of a lord, as I think he could be more useful and interesting buffing an army rather than leading one.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 31,430

ArneSo said:

Garawho? A literal nobody.

Not a nobody, but the son of Ungrim Ironfist himself. I'd have him as a LH though, so he can join his father's armies. Ultimate slayer energy
    Exactly what I‘m saying. He’s mini Ungrim and should never be a LL.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life

ArneSo said:

No Malakai, no me.

I honestly think that Malakai should be a LH instead of a lord, as I think he could be more useful and interesting buffing an army rather than leading one.
    Nah LL or riot. The LH should be Snorri Nosebiter.
    Fossoway said:

ArneSo said:

SerPus said:

Fossoway said:

But he's got nothing that Malakai can't do better.

He has his connection to the Engineers Guild.
    That’s why he should get an engineer themed LP while Malakai gets a Skayer themed LP.
    That's what I don't understand. People are arguing over Malakai and Grimm, and not considering we could get both.

It's Nakai vs Gor-Rok all over again.
    Exactly. They don’t overlap at all and have entirely different themes. Both can get their own LP. And if Dawi only get 1 LP, then Grimm is perfect as FLC since all 8th Edition engineer units are already in the game.
  • LordSolarMachLordSolarMach Registered Users Posts: 2,023
    edited December 2021
    Fossoway said:

That's what I don't understand. People are arguing over Malakai and Grimm, and not considering we could get both.

It's Nakai vs Gor-Rok all over again.

Josef Bugman is the spanner in the works, personally. I don't think we'll see three Dwarf LLs added to game three.

So more like Nakai vs Gor-Rok vs Lord Kroak.
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 8,084
    Fossoway said:

From what I recall, both Malakai and Grimm are pariahs in the Engineer's Guild.

Not quite. Grimm is considered to be rebellious, but he is still a Master Engineer(the youngest one in history). Malakai was kicked out.