Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Question before buying Napoleon Definitive edition

zSaintzSaint Registered Users Posts: 4
Hello,

I'm looking to buy my first Total War game and Napoleon Definitive edition seems like a good one to start with. I have a couple of questions:
- Are the multiplayer servers still active? On steam it shows game as SP, with no mention of MP?
- I"m nterest in playing with friends skirmishes online 3 human players vs 3 AI enemies. Is that possible?

Your help is appreciated.

Comments

• zSaintzSaint Registered Users Posts: 4
    Anyone still posts on this forum?
  • overtaker40overtaker40 Registered Users Posts: 353
    dont play it anymore and never played multiplayer, found this thread by accident, Probably not alot of multiplayer. most historical will be on three kingdoms the rest warhammer or maybe troy. its a slighlty older historical so the gamepaly is mostly the same but has evolved alot since then.
    I like all the races. Equally. Wood elves are just the first among equals.
    Thanks for the response. Do all the games allow human players to play skirmishes online against a set number of AI? For example 3 human players armies vs 3 AI armies? Is that how skirmishes work?

It is obvious the game no longer has support.
    Moving on ..
  • FioreFiore Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2
    Hi I am a prisoner, I have read your forum, I was wondering what should I do before buying TWN, if you can help me, I am not so familiar with the operating system, I realized that TWN, it did not come out perfect. Could you help me? I thank you.
    A prisoner salute.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on