Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

LL for non-playable factions?

Dabila#3800Dabila#3800 Registered Users Posts: 37
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Hello everyone.

So, we are going to get the Empire, Sylvania, some Bretonnia, Karak Kadrin, Bonerattlaz and Norsca in the map for W III (Maybe also Dricha's forest, I don't know). My question is simple:

Will this factions have their respectives LL or we will get a generic one?

(I would like to add a poll, but I dont know how, so pls, tell me).
Tagged:

Comments

• Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,040
    Probably yes. At least the obvious ones like Throt, Ungrim, Franz, Wulfrik, Throgg, Azhag and Mannfred will probably be on the map.

Drycha, Malus, Imrik, Skarsnik and Snikch might be on the map, but CA could also easily avoid them.
  • Lord_Zarkov#7252Lord_Zarkov#7252 Registered Users Posts: 2,026
    ArneSo said:

Probably yes. At least the obvious ones like Throt, Ungrim, Franz, Wulfrik, Throgg, Azhag and Mannfred will probably be on the map.

Drycha, Malus, Imrik, Skarsnik and Snikch might be on the map, but CA could also easily avoid them.

Agreed. Particularly for the top row I just can see them not putting the LLs that are the main canonical rulers of an area in place.

Unseating KF or digging the Slayer King out his keep are also prime achievements for Chaos LLs. (Or if Crom gets in a rematch vs Mannfred)
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,040

ArneSo said:

Agreed. Particularly for the top row I just can see them not putting the LLs that are the main canonical rulers of an area in place.

Unseating KF or digging the Slayer King out his keep are also prime achievements for Chaos LLs. (Or if Crom gets in a rematch vs Mannfred)
    Yeah and they would also add a lot of flavour to the campaign when playing Kislev for example. Allying with Karl and Ungrim against chaos just feels more epic than Generic faction leader X.

The rightful rulers should definitely be on the map.

I kinda also hope that Malus and Imrik appear since they would add some Elven presence on the map.

Would definitely make the world feel less empty even if they would just be non playable fodder factions.
  • SnakeMajinSnakeMajin Registered Users Posts: 601
    edited December 2021
    I do feel they would contribute to the campaign experience, even as AIs.

Once Boris and other WH3 LLs from WH1-WH2 races come in, maybe they will have the possibility to confederate AI LLs from their race, should you have the required game or DLC. After all, owners of Call of the Beastmen and Silence and Fury can get Taurox to confederate the other LLs in Vortex, through rewards of the dread.
  • Killertut#9655Killertut#9655 Registered Users Posts: 1,124
    would be nice if they are part of the map and get unlocked for play (simplified campaign goals) once mortal empires 2.0 is introduced.
  • mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 11,457
    The ones we know but not playable, that will only be possible once ME 2.0 arrives.

Also, to make polls, the same button that you click to create a poll, has to have an arrow, click it, and select the option for poll

"By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • Dabila#3800Dabila#3800 Registered Users Posts: 37

The ones we know but not playable, that will only be possible once ME 2.0 arrives.

Also, to make polls, the same button that you click to create a poll, has to have an arrow, click it, and select the option for poll

Oh, thanks. I didn't think about trying the arrow, I thought it would be some HTML code to add in the body of the message.
  • GreenColoured#2445GreenColoured#2445 Registered Users Posts: 6,959
    I thought you meant unique looking Lords like Boris and Red Duke for nonplayable factions....in which case I would have loved to see em
  • kaiki_utokyo#9006kaiki_utokyo#9006 Registered Users Posts: 614
    All I can say is that I would be really disappointed if there are just generic lords.