Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Is CA Scaling back or taking resources away from the Mortal Empires map for WH3?

RaginIrishRaginIrish Registered Users Posts: 5
Title says it all, is CA Scaling back or taking resources away from the Mortal Empires map for WH3?

Comments

• SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 8,131
    How are we supposed to know that?
  • MaziskyMazisky Registered Users Posts: 888
    I think they stated in the past they analyze data and figured out the majority of the players play on Mortal Empires.

So it is safe to assume they want to invest lot of resources into that.
  • GBoneGBone Registered Users Posts: 1,190
    Hi brand new forumer! :|
  • oliverpmasonoliverpmason Registered Users Posts: 2,461

Title says it all, is CA Scaling back or taking resources away from the Mortal Empires map for WH3?

Yes they are. They're using the time saved to put microchips in vaccines so they can make everyone a High Elf fan.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,232
    This question really came out of nowhere.

"By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • RaginIrishRaginIrish Registered Users Posts: 5
    SerPus said:

Was reading an article where WH3 was taking on a more narrative focus according to one of the Devs.

Yes they are. They're using the time saved to put microchips in vaccines so they can make everyone a High Elf fan.
    WOOD ELVES FOREVER!!1!!
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,599

SerPus said:

Was reading an article where WH3 was taking on a more narrative focus according to one of the Devs.
    They meant the TWWH3 equivalent of vortex campaign is more narritive focussed than before. Has nothing to to with mortal empires..

• SharkysoulmanSharkysoulman Registered Users Posts: 82

I don't have anything to add beside my unfounded guesses, but if you have an article, could you share the link? This way others can at least make up whether it's your interpretation or whether CA has specified something.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 31,588

Azuras need help, we must get Eldira.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life

I don't have anything to add beside my unfounded guesses, but if you have an article, could you share the link? This way others can at least make up whether it's your interpretation or whether CA has specified something.
    https://www.pcgamesn.com/total-war-warhammer-3/story

I think the mention of story, narratived and sandbox in the article is what has me slightly confused on it.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,232

I think the mention of story, narratived and sandbox in the article is what has me slightly confused on it.
    This was already discussed yesterday, they are talking about the WH3 campaign, not the ME campaign, that is always pure sandobpx for obvious reasons.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous

This was already discussed yesterday, they are talking about the WH3 campaign, not the ME campaign, that is always pure sandobpx for obvious reasons.
    Alright, thanks for clearing that up.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,414
    edited December 2021
    Mazisky said:

I think they stated in the past they analyze data and figured out the majority of the players play on Mortal Empires.

So it is safe to assume they want to invest lot of resources into that.

Yeah, but not by a huge margin. The Vortex was almost as popular. Said so by CA themselves, as a reason to continue with the narrative map.
  • abishaabisha Registered Users Posts: 48

serious people have watch to much Bright
    that's why the hate higheophobia comes from
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,040
    edited December 2021

Those damned bastards, i know it, well its too late now.
    We Live in a Society.