Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warriors of Nurgle

AmalviAmalvi Registered Users Posts: 3
Its really bad how Nurgle doesn't get any human units at all, forsaken do not count since they are demonic mutants. Khorne get them as heavy infantry and heavy cavalry, tzeentch has them with a lot of mobility as flyers and cavalry and although warriors of slaneesh would be cool its more thematic for slaneesh to have marauders instead so its fine.

But Nurgle? I was really looking forward to the lumbering pestilent warriors or chosen of nurgle that would be really slow and difficult to kill with insane armor and resilience. I don't care that plaguebearers have that function already, out of all the chaos factions there are few things as iconic as the terrifying nurgle warriors swinging rusted weapons with their inflated bellies and surrounded by clouds of flies. Not having them in the game disappointed me greatly
Post edited by CA_Will#2514 on

Comments

• ChunthoorChunthoor Registered Users Posts: 5
    However, the faction is Daemons of Nurgle and not Warriors of Nurgle. I assume that we will get the Warriors of Nurgle together with the rework of the Warriors of Chaos or with a Tamurkhan DLC.
    Nevertheless, I can understand you. It's always kind of a stupid feeling when you don't get the units you want. ;-)
  • AmalviAmalvi Registered Users Posts: 3
    I don't really understand why you made that cheeky comment when the faction is not called "daemons of nurgle", just "nurgle" and even if it wasn't the rest of factions get human/mortal units anyway for more thematic variety, which nurgle simply doesn't and its an asbolute shame.
  • Mogwai_Man#4978Mogwai_Man#4978 Registered Users Posts: 6,059
    Chunthoor said:

However, the faction is Daemons of Nurgle and not Warriors of Nurgle. I assume that we will get the Warriors of Nurgle together with the rework of the Warriors of Chaos or with a Tamurkhan DLC.
    Nevertheless, I can understand you. It's always kind of a stupid feeling when you don't get the units you want. ;-)

Mono-god factions are daemons and mortals.
  • AmalviAmalvi Registered Users Posts: 3
    I'll add that considering Nurgle is probably the weakest faction right now it would be a decent way to adress how the army lacks anti large units
  • Dave1984Dave1984 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 54
    Yep I wanted to see and expected mortal units for all the daemon factions and was sorely disappointed that only a handful are present. If they are all eventually added with dlc I can live with that.

The best I can do with Nurgle at the moment is get an alliance going with the Tong so I can recruit chaos warriors. At least you have an armoured and shielded frontline.
    ''Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.''
    - Richard E. Howard