Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multiplayer isn't really fun right now

ventego8ventego8 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited February 3 in Multiplayer
Bugs and lags are actually minor problems.

What really important is that this game has to support multiplayer with 3 or more players.

How does it make sense to have two players in "Three" Kingdoms?

Waiting a long time for the next turn is also frustrating.

How about real time multiplayer instead of turn based?

I hope to see big improvements to multiplayer in the next Three Kingdoms Total War game.
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• CommisarCommisar Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,082
    Campaign is turn based, how it's built from the ground up. Really wouldn't work with the real time battles otherwise and good luck playing such a campaign if there's multiple players targeting you. While you micro one army the other is easily smashing you off screen.
  • united84united84 Registered Users Posts: 1,110
    ventego8 said:

Bugs and lags are actually minor problems.

Depends on what faction you play. Some bugs like the mountain pass ones actually affect Dong Zhou's campaign drastically. From the pic below, I was playing as Dong Zhou and my enemies amass few armies but the armies just sat there without sieging the mountain pass lol till they ran out of supplies.

ventego8 said:

I hope to see big improvements to multiplayer in the next Three Kingdoms Total War game.

Don't get your hopes too high. The team involve in the sequel is a rather small team.