Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What's your soundtrack for playing campaigns with different factions?

SeswathaSeswatha Registered Users Posts: 4,757
edited February 15 in General Discussion
Mine for Tzeentch:

Comments

• DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 10,451

Slaanesh song time!

• capybarasiesta89capybarasiesta89 Senior Member Edinburgh, ScotlandRegistered Users Posts: 5,382
    Won't need that in WH3 I used to replace WH1 music tho it was and is still awful, pure trash. WH2 and WH3 has solid OST so there is an improvement, by the way I noticed also CHaos Warriors and Norsca doesn't have that awful music anymore it's been replace with Undivided theme that Daemon Prince has.
    #JusticeForTzeentch #JusticeForMonogods

7bmg1fojzz69.jpg
  • SeswathaSeswatha Registered Users Posts: 4,757

Won't need that in WH3 I used to replace WH1 music tho it was and is still awful, pure trash. WH2 and WH3 has solid OST so there is an improvement, by the way I noticed also CHaos Warriors and Norsca doesn't have that awful music anymore it's been replace with Undivided theme that Daemon Prince has.

But where's the fun in that?

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 32,783
    The OST.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • lcmiraclelcmiracle Registered Users Posts: 708
    Empire:

Any Chaos:

High/Wood Elves

• GloatingSwineGloatingSwine Registered Users Posts: 1,549
    If you aren't playing Dwarfs with Diggy Diggy Hole on repeat for 92 hours your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter.
  • TheRealIronJazZTheRealIronJazZ Registered Users Posts: 333
    edited February 15
    Heroes of Might & Magic 1-7 ost mostly.
    Romero is a genius.

"Embrace your hunger, your lust, your desire. The universe is ours for the taking."

• PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 2,181
    Gonna have a very fun hardbass campaign with kislev when I get the game.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!
  • thebiglezthebiglez Registered Users Posts: 714
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 1,803
    edited February 15
    Metal, Heavy metal, nuff said.

Also Skaven

Chaos:

Question:Presumably you’ve needed to create a huge number of new Daemon units to properly flesh them out and give them their own armies?
    Answer:IR: What you’ve just said is so true,