Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can't set resolution to 2560x1440.

Monte_CristoMonte_Cristo Registered Users Posts: 4
When you try to change from 1920x1080, the screen turns into some kind of 600 by 300. Everything scales, blurs, the buttons are not pressed.
Can anyone help in solving this problem plz?
Tagged:

Comments

• iricundiricund Registered Users Posts: 2
    I have a very similar issue when trying to play at 3440x1440. Even with the UI scaling set back to 100% from the default 160% everything is blurry - and the real issue is that the mouse pointer is no longer in sync with the actual point clicked on the screen. Everything is offset leaving you to guess where the actual button is.

It feels as though the rendered UI is totally out of sync with the underlying interface
  • Monte_CristoMonte_Cristo Registered Users Posts: 4
    iricund said:

I have a very similar issue when trying to play at 3440x1440. Even with the UI scaling set back to 100% from the default 160% everything is blurry - and the real issue is that the mouse pointer is no longer in sync with the actual point clicked on the screen. Everything is offset leaving you to guess where the actual button is.

It feels as though the rendered UI is totally out of sync with the underlying interface

I solved this problem friend.
    Set the options to "in window", then change the resolution to what you need. After that, reduce the zoom by 100 or 150. You will have your resolution and the mouse will fall into place.
  • Monte_CristoMonte_Cristo Registered Users Posts: 4
    iricund said:

I have it in Russian, but I think you can figure out where everything is.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file