Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multiplayer Campaign Crash

Vvs14Vvs14 Registered Users Posts: 1

I dont understand in solo campaign everything works fine, however when i try to play multiplayer campaign with my brother it keeps on crashing!!

It starts of fine and then by turn 6-7 while we wait for the turn to end one of us crashes.

We checked cache, restarted pc, ran the game as administrator and nothing helps it just keeps crashing.

After 4,5 try's of connecting to the last save it then suddenly starts to work and we continue playing until round 20-25 where it just crashes again while we wait for the turn.

In any other games we play everything works perfectly fine so it cant be an issue with our computers or network or anything else.

Whats weird is that it crashes mostly while we wait the turn or simply during loading (after a first crash happens)

Begging to the lord and jesus almighty please someone come thru with an answer on what to do. They legit changed almost nothing from warhammer 2 and the game crashes like this. I experience fine fps and no bugs but these crashes are just insane.

Comments

• DRIZZLERDRIZZLER Registered Users Posts: 2
    The crashes is issue in warhammer 2 as well, didnt finished even one coop campaign because of it (it could go smoothly for 120+ turns and then just start to crash). But yeah, I have the same problem, was trying to play with a friend today and game kept crashing on different turns
  • yoyo0141yoyo0141 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Dude I know it sounds daft but if you are playing through xbox and not steam and your xbox profile pic is really old. Change it to a new pic. I had the same issue changed my picture to a minecraft pig and it works fine now.
  • Kane93Kane93 Registered Users Posts: 1
    yoyo0141 said:

Dude I know it sounds daft but if you are playing through xbox and not steam and your xbox profile pic is really old. Change it to a new pic. I had the same issue changed my picture to a minecraft pig and it works fine now.

ok,

1- this works,
    2- the usage of the term daft is rare these days, and we need more people who use it.
    3- im very curious how this was found out.
  • Alex43LUFCAlex43LUFC Registered Users Posts: 1
    Yeah how did you find this fix?

It works for me on WHTW3, neither me or my mate could join without it crashing but changed profile pics and it works.
  • WOXER96WOXER96 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Holy **** this works

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file