Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info Required[BUG] - Ice Court, Achieve 50 supporters quest doesn't complete/trigger if you're already above 50.

IcerackIcerack Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 7
edited February 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Only a small bug and not game breaking.
When issued the quest as the Ice Court to gain 50 supporters before the Orthodoxy, I already had 52. However, the quest eventually aborted 2 turns later when the orthodoxy hit 50. It's obviously checking when a condition is met, rather than checking if it's already met.
Post edited by CA_Dimitar#6718 on

Comments

• CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 1,002
    Hey,

Thanks for your report. Could you provide us with your save file from the time you observed the issue?

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA
  • dancing_kittensdancing_kittens Registered Users Posts: 2
    I have the same issue - happy to provide my save file also. Currently at 57 supporters and the quest never triggered. As soon as the Orthodoxy hits 50 next turn, it will abort the mission.
  • WhiteSatyr#7909WhiteSatyr#7909 Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited March 2022
    I have the same bug, I now have over 100 supporters but still have the quest for 50 as both parties were above 50 when the quest started.

Interestingly, I used the Follower Action and spent 200 devotion to push the other faction under 50. When they hit the mark again I was rewarded with a successful mission.
    Post edited by WhiteSatyr#7909 on
  • CadsuaneCadsuane Registered Users Posts: 2
    I have the same issue. I get the quest am yet to hit 50, I go past 50 it does NOT complete. When the Orthodoxy gets to 50 the quest fails. Am having a similar issue with the 600 supporter one. I have 600 supporters and the quest is NOT completing. The Orthodoxy doesn't even exist anymore due to the automatic confederation that happens but the quest just doesn't complete. Save file is attached, dont think I have one for the gaon 50 quest.
  • kmansp43#5536kmansp43#5536 Registered Users Posts: 17
    edited July 2022
    Cadsuane said:

I have the same issue. I get the quest am yet to hit 50, I go past 50 it does NOT complete. When the Orthodoxy gets to 50 the quest fails. Am having a similar issue with the 600 supporter one. I have 600 supporters and the quest is NOT completing. The Orthodoxy doesn't even exist anymore due to the automatic confederation that happens but the quest just doesn't complete. Save file is attached, dont think I have one for the gaon 50 quest.

Just had this happen to me as well. At first I couldn't decide if it should be considered a bug.... the orthodoxy faction dies. But then you can never claim the quest reward! Kinda sucks.

Also FYI to CA- since mounts no longer use skill points, when reaching 50, you always end up with extra skill points. Not a huge deal- just annoying it keeps showing I have skillpoints to spend.
  • Heino112Heino112 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same here. The first Ice Court Mission doesn´t work properly. I try it a few times and after the Update 1.3.1. The next missions don´t start, because the first is stil blocking the others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file