Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressStuck in the realm of chaos - Realm of Tzeentch

NielsSmed#8315NielsSmed#8315 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 57
edited February 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I'm currently stuck between two teleport locus's in the realm of Tzeentch. When I try to move out of the locus I landed in, last turn, it immediately throws me back to the former teleport locus that brought me here. When I try to move, in or out of that, I'm then thrown forward to the one I started in, last turns, and so the cycle goes.

Post edited by CA_Dimitar#6718 on

Comments

• CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 1,001
    Hey,

Thanks for your report. Could you send us save file from the time you noticed the issue?

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA
  • NielsSmed#8315NielsSmed#8315 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2022
    Here you go :)
    The teleport locus I'm standing in at this save is where the bug appeared. When I try to move out of this one, it teleports back to the former - and so on. Just lost a soul because of it so can't really complete the game when i keep getting stuck in that realm :(

• CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 1,001
    Hey,

Thanks for the save file, your issue has been sent to the dev team.

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA
  • HandofJadeHandofJade Registered Users Posts: 3
    I have a similar bug - when i land on the penultimate locus i am in the corner of it so that, on my next move wherever i click i go back through it - so am on turn 138 having gone back and forth several times and i cannot complete the game as its the locus i must go through to get to the fortress!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file