Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueDaemonic Glory not unlocking the last rewards

PizzaCannibalPizzaCannibal Registered Users Posts: 2
edited February 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
In my campaign with the Daemon Prince, I had an issue with the Daemonic Glory: i choose Tzeentch, and the last unlocks are the Lord of Change and a few items, and it need 4400 Glory to unlock. I reached 4400 Glory, the game even said I reached the maximum amount of glory, but I didn't unlocked these few things and was not able to recruit some Lords of Change because in the recruitment mode, it was said i didn't have enough glory.

It was strange because these unlocks are coloured in the daemonic glory tree (in the corner on the right), but they should be colorless if I hadn't unlocked them, as if the game understood they were mine, but without giving me access to them.

I'm not mastering English, but I hope you understood me.
Post edited by CA_Dimitar#6718 on

Comments

• KayocasKayocas Registered Users Posts: 1
    I also have the same bug but on the Undivided tree, I've completed the tree but the global recrutiment buff is not working at all
  • korbatonkorbaton Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same for Khorne. The Gods are not pleased with us...
  • faolchuaonirfaolchuaonir Registered Users Posts: 2
    yeah i came here to report this for Khorne but i guess others beat me here. 4400 favor gained and nothing
  • BhoroxBhorox Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same thing to me with Nurgle. It's annoying.
  • OperationIdiotOperationIdiot Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same here with Khorne, really frustrating when other factions are throwing endgame units and me and I can't do the same back. Best work-around I've found is to recruit them via allied recruitment but then it's allegiance-dependant.
  • AxlotlAxlotl Registered Users Posts: 2
    Came here to report the same issue - Chaos Undivided, the final buff is unlocked and shows as acquired on the Glory screen but isn't being applied to my armies.
  • JuratzJuratz Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same for me with Khorne
  • SoDEXSoDEX Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited February 2022
    This happens to me with Chaos Undivided as well, minos still take 3 turns, eventhough i have bloodletting and maximum undivided glory, which means it should be (2 (base recruitment) x 2 (global recruitment malus)) - 1 (bloodletting) - 2 (Chaos undivided bonus) = 1 turn

The attached file is a different save with chaos undivided that has the same problem.
  • Terka1917Terka1917 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same problem with Slaanesh here. I also had a similar issue with Tzeentch were none of the rewards unlocked after ascension, then a few rounds after reaching 4400 glory all unlocked at the same time
  • Keiser101Keiser101 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Chaos Undivided chosen, final buff not active.
  • Not_A_WolfNot_A_Wolf Registered Users Posts: 3
    Ya I just got 4400 in Nurgle, when I get the chance to earn more it says “already max in daemonic glory” but it isn’t actually unlocked. Shows it crossed out with chain when I click on it but still has green check mark. Does anyone know if there is a quick fix for this? Or if it corrects itself in time? Also I’m on multiplayer, don’t know if that helps support team
  • CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 1,002
    edited February 2022
    Hey all,

Thanks for your reports. Your issue has already been sent to the dev team.

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team
  • jf3-yolojf3-yolo Registered Users Posts: 1
    Got the same here with undivided
  • Julian928xJulian928x Registered Users Posts: 5
    Hey folks, just wanted to mention that I saw this issue on Reddit and someone explained a reason and workaround:

The bug allegedly happens when you finish your Glory tree with passive income, instead of with a mission reward or dedicating a battle/settlement. The workaround is to make sure you hit the cap with an active glory gain, not your per-turn passive gain.

I can't personally confirm this, but other posters did.

Hope this helps some people while CA works on fixes.
  • The_Mugato#3978The_Mugato#3978 Senior Member Somewhere where Mugato's live.Registered Users Posts: 476

Hey all,

Thanks for your reports. Your issue has already been sent to the dev team.

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team

Any updates??
    ========================================== The Mugato ==========================================

TOTAL WAR: Three Kingdoms / Thrones of Britannia / Warhammer 1,2 & 3 / Attila /
    Rome 1 & 2 / Rome - Alexander / Empire / Napoleon / Shogun 1 & 2 / Medieval 1 & 2 / Medieval Barbarians /
    All games listed have all DLC's & Packs that were offered /

====================================================================================

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file