Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueDaemon Lords do not turn into exalted Daemons at lvl 15

Grimm123Grimm123 Registered Users Posts: 146
edited February 21 in Multiplayer Bugs
When playing TWW3 Multiplayer with my 2 friends, my lesser Daemon Lords do not turn into Exalted Daemons when hitting lvl 15.

(Lords, not Heroes- i know Heroes dont turn into greater Daemons)

There is no pop up coming, i tested it twice in 2 different multiplayer Campaigns.

My Friend played Tzeentch and i played Nurgle. His non-legendary Lord is lvl 16 and mine is Lvl 20, yet none of us ever got the option to exchange them for greater (exalted) Daemons.

This was the feature i was looking forward to the most.

Please fix this soon.

Post edited by CHARLOTTEB_CA on

Comments

• teos_gtafteos_gtaf Registered Users Posts: 6
    Same here, just finished a Khorne/Tzeentch coop game with multiple heralds at 30+ and neither of us got the pop up
  • Grimm123Grimm123 Registered Users Posts: 146
    teos_gtaf said:

Same here, just finished a Khorne/Tzeentch coop game with multiple heralds at 30+ and neither of us got the pop up

Good to know , guess it`s really bugged atm. At first i thought they just changed the level at which the heralds evolve.

• Not_A_WolfNot_A_Wolf Registered Users Posts: 3
    I had same issue, in multiplayer you can’t upgrade heralds to exalted for some reason, I hope it gets fixed soon
  • Raving94Raving94 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same here i play Tzeentch coop my lord is lvl 17 no exalted and for my friend undivided lvl 16 slaanesh lord no exalted
  • epic_159756323818VR8jQHvepic_159756323818VR8jQHv Registered Users Posts: 3
    Same for us, Been playing Slaanesh and Tzeentch. Reached level 50 with my herald of Slaanesh in the multiplayer and no event happened around 16 or any other time. Same for my partner. his Tzeentch marshmallows won't evolve either.
    Hope this helps.
  • SerkeletSerkelet Member Registered Users Posts: 924
    Same problem here.
  • VorayneVorayne Registered Users Posts: 1
    Having the exact same problem here, across many multiplayer campaigns with my friends none of us have been able to upgrade a herald lord at any point.
  • LouisXVILouisXVI Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same issue, coop campaign as Khorne and Tzeench and we never had the dilemma to replace our heralds... Very frustrating but hope it will be fixed soon!
  • Julian928xJulian928x Registered Users Posts: 5
    We're having this bug, too, our Nurgle player never got to evolve his Heralds. According to him that's actually not a bad thing, Exalted Great Unclean Ones aren't really an upgrade, but he should still have had the option.
  • solletsollet Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same thing in my multiplayer campaign, we're playing co-op as Khorne, Slaanesh and Tzeentch and none of us can seem to get our exalted daemons
  • Zeratul764Zeratul764 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXjw--CZCzgYC3fwtoyJ0ARegistered Users Posts: 25
    edited February 27
    Support - also faced this problem!
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • InvaderGirnessInvaderGirness Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited March 29
    I am also still having this issue more than a month from it first being reported. Such a huge issue for over half the factions in this game. Really takes away a lot of the fun of trying to level up my heralds.
  • BobPrimeBobPrime Registered Users Posts: 2
    Has this been fixed in version 1.1?
  • ChesterMcGirrChesterMcGirr Registered Users Posts: 1
    @BobPrime no it's still broken...
  • epic_159756323818VR8jQHvepic_159756323818VR8jQHv Registered Users Posts: 3
    Really no word on this? ..isn’t this the most impactful bug there is. Utterly ruins demons in multiplayer. Not only is the race fantasy hobbled but from a gameplay perspective, you are incredibly nerfed.
    I understand if it's a difficult fix but I’d really like it communicated as it’s been months! The patches so far have been great, But we have a whole group of friends holding off playing the game until this is resolved. I don’t really care that Daniel’s left foot needs +5 melee defense when I can’t even recruit a single greater demon to lead my armies. How did this get through testing when we clocked it on day one?

Otherwise, love your game. This one has been a bit rocky so far but we have spent thousands of hours on the other two. I can’t wait for immortal empires and Neferata
  • OortaelOortael Registered Users Posts: 12
    Same here, played last night a multiplayer campaign (4 players) and my exalted horror went from lvl 14 to lvl 17 after one huge battle and I haven't been prompted to upgrade it to exalted lord of change.
    VERY frustrating ! This is an important feature of the Chaos factions and it's still broken. Should be fixed easily though...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file