Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressNot Able to Make Heralds Oof Khorne into Exalted Bloodthirsters

PorkanyoPorkanyo Registered Users Posts: 2
edited February 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Like the title says, I have two one level 38 and the other at level 19 with no prompt to make them exalted. I also dont know how to send my save data to show the issue
Post edited by CA_Dimitar#6718 on
Tagged:

Comments

• CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 1,002
    Hey,

Thanks for your report and the provided information. You could find your save files in your %appdata%\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer3\save_games folder and attach them to a comment here, in the thread :)

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team

• PorkanyoPorkanyo Registered Users Posts: 2
    I attached a the Co-op campaign as a compressed file hope that works with you
  • CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 1,002
    Hey,

Thanks for the provided save. We will send your report to the dev team

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team
  • Kennyannydenny#4548Kennyannydenny#4548 The NetherlandsRegistered Users Posts: 231
    @CA_Dimitar

Me and my friend have the exact same thing. I'm playing Slaanesh and he is Nurgle. We both have lords of lvl 20 or higher (he has a lvl 35+ lord if I recall right) but neither have had the option to upgrade to Exalted Greater Demons. He at least got one from confederating a minor faction. I'm stuck with the exact same lord throughout the complete playthrough as the Slaanesh minor faction I confederated didn't have one :/

Seems to me it's related to co-op as there aren't that many reports about it, and the ones that are, are all in co-op games.

I would love to upload my save here but the system doesn't let me. It says "File format is not allowed", even though it's a .save_multiplayer, your own save format. Maybe you could also ask the site team to allow for .save_multiplayer files to be uploaded, so we can at least share our saves.

Added my save in a rar for now and attached it here, but please aks the devs to update the forums to allow for direct adding of multiplayer saves!
  • ethanhuntegethanhunteg Registered Users Posts: 2
    I can confirm too, just got the herald to lvl 21, still no dilemma in the coop campaign
  • Kennyannydenny#4548Kennyannydenny#4548 The NetherlandsRegistered Users Posts: 231
    We've done a big bunch of turns in the campaign linked in my previous post, and we now have lords of over lvl 35, with neither of us (my friend Nurgle, me Slaanesh) getting any option to turn a regular lord in an exalted demon of chaos. Hope this'll fixed soon as it is really discouraging to start another Chaos playthrough.

Ps. If you need another save to find the source of the problem, there's one in my above post :)
  • GGGplayergoodGGGplayergood Registered Users Posts: 139
    Porkanyo said:

Like the title says, I have two one level 38 and the other at level 19 with no prompt to make them exalted. I also dont know how to send my save data to show the issue

And what is possible!!!!!!????)
    I also have no information, I already thought that this could not be done. What conditions are needed for this?
    @GGGplayergood

To answer your question: Your lord has to be a certain level, some say lvl 20, some say lvl 25. But if your non-legendary lord is lvl 30 you must have definitely have had the option to upgrade them, or it is bugged. If he/she reached that level, you'll get a dilemma where you can choose to replace the current regular lord with an Exalted demon. So your Herald of Nurgle/Tzeentch/Slaanesh/Khorne will become an: Exalted Lord of Change, Exalted Keeper of Secrets, Exalted Great Unclean One and Exalted Bloodthirster.

This dilemma never triggers in co-op though, as the OP has encountered with Khorne and me and my friend with Nurgle and Slaanesh. So you're stuck during the full playthrough with just the Herald lords, and don't have access to any of the stronger/cooler ones (the Exalted Lords).
    @CA_Dimitar

Please tell me that this'll be fixed in the upcoming patch. It pretty much ruins any fun of a co-op chaos campaign if you don't have access to the exalted demons at all. I know it might not be a high priority as most people play solo and the bug isn't in singleplayer, but it's such a huge bummer for us co-op players. We both set aside Warhammer 3 to play other games as we're waiting on a fix for this before we start a Chaos campaign.
  • RuOneRuOne Registered Users Posts: 3
    I've been having the same issue on multiple multiplayer campaigns.
    Any news on whether this will be fixed for patch 1.1 would be appreciated.
    @CA_Charlie Was this fixed in patch 1.1? I couldn't find anything on it the patch notes. Maybe it's still worth also sending in my save from 7 comments above to the devs.

I dreaded starting another Chaos playthrough as this really ruins the fun. I've now started a new campaign (with patch 1.1) co-op were I'm Khorne and he's Ogre Kingdoms. I really really hope i'll get the dilemma but i'm afraid I won't again, since this wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.
    I can confirm this wasn't fixed with 1.1.

I've attached our multiplayer save we started after patch 1.1. I'm playing Khorne and my friend is Goldtooth. My Herald hit lvl 15 (and has since hit lvl 17 I think?) but no dilemma, so once again i'm stuck with just heralds and no other type of lords :(

We only use the mods: One Button Respec and Easier Confederations, nothing else. Neither should have any bearing on the issue.
    Please sent in the save in my most recent post, (and you can still use the post 1.1. one from my post in february). I'm trying my best to help you guys with finding the problem and getting this fixed :) If you need more info, please let me know!
    Sorry to bumb this as I'm afraid this is falling through the net with first the easter weekend and now this weekend. Would be great if the additional saves can also be send in (unless it has already been fixed behind screens of course for the upcoming patch :smile: )

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file