Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

i can't recruit lord i

kostoss_2kostoss_2 Registered Users Posts: 2
i can't recruit lord it crashes, i tried to run earlier save but no result

Comments

• MIxonxxxMIxonxxx Registered Users Posts: 4
    I have exactly the same. completely deleted and reinstalled the client checked the files did not help
    edited February 2022
    MIxonxxx said:

I have exactly the same. completely deleted and reinstalled the client checked the files did not help

both buttons are buggy, I press both
    Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on
  • aljazkoaljazko Registered Users Posts: 9
    i have teh same problem. i read this could be because we saved a character while palying... i tried to delete my cloud storage files but i think i failed doing that, so is still crashing.. so far i cannot play. it worked fine for around 8h hours, then this:D
    aljazko said:

i have teh same problem. i read this could be because we saved a character while palying... i tried to delete my cloud storage files but i think i failed doing that, so is still crashing.. so far i cannot play. it worked fine for around 8h hours, then this:D

I deleted all the saves
    MIxonxxx said:

aljazko said:

I deleted all the saves
    C:\UsersМихаил\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer3\saved_characters
    delete all the saves in this folder and the bug will be fixed
  • kostoss_2kostoss_2 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thanks! All works Great!! <3
  • MajsterekMajsterek Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2022
    how to solve this on Game pass? I can't find the file
  • CybertryxCybertryx Registered Users Posts: 9
    Had the same issue resolved it kinda with removing the file just to run into the next Problem is straight just empty no lords or heros at all at least it dosent crash anymore hope they fix this soon didnt even get to play 1 round in IE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file