Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCorrupted by - Trait bug

Grimm123Grimm123 Registered Users Posts: 152
edited February 21 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
When playing as any Daemon Faction you cant get rid of the "Corrupted by" trait, as long as you are in a Province with ANY Daemonic corruption including your OWN.

To clarify: To get rid of the Trait you have to be in a province that has NO Daemonic corruption at all- not even your own when playing as a Daemon Faction. So this means you have almost no chance of getting rid of these traits when playing a Daemon Faction.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Grimm123Grimm123 Registered Users Posts: 152
    edited February 21
    To clarify: To get rid of the Trait you have to be in a province that has NO Daemonic corruption at all- not even your own when playing as a Daemon Faction. So this means you have almost no chance of getting rid of these traits when playing a Daemon Faction.

• MortismiraMortismira Registered Users Posts: 11
    Yep. Saw the same thing happening to my heroes and lords as slanesh. My main stack delivered a -15 control because of this, and almost 0 replenishment. It's making the campaign a true chore to play, and makes no sense.
  • MortismiraMortismira Registered Users Posts: 11
    Here is mine. Quite a few of my heroes/Lords have this with Khrone and Nurgle corruption IIRC.
  • reyismujafireyismujafi Registered Users Posts: 6
    Here mine, got nurgle on Katarin and wont cured even after i spent 10 turn in Kislev with no corruption at all.... I'm not saving my 10 turn attempt, this save file just after i got corrupted while defending my territory....
    edited February 22
    damn, i lose my excitement to play another faction... this un-curable corruption thing really hurt my fun...
    CORRECTION..... I just find the REAL BUG..... for my Kislev campaign, the corruption is ACTUALLY get cured, but the bug is only VISUAL BUG.... i tried 10 times and after i get dissapointed and quit the game and search the forum i return to check my save file again.... in the autosave after i attempt to test to cure... the corruption is actualy gone.... after that i try that again but this time i check every turn i stay in kislev and LOAD GAME everytime.... at the start of the 5th stay in kislev the corruption still there in the stat, BUT after I LOAD GAME , boom, the corruption gone.... seems its only visual bug.... can CA give confirmation about it ?

NB : I dont know if its work on the chaos faction, since i just played Kislev .... if anyone can try and clarify resting in MAJOR SETTLEMENT with only your faction corruption and after couple turn LOAD GAME to check wether the corruption gone or not.
  • AutohitAutohit Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi,

I found something a guy posted on reddit that might explain the issue - especially for Chaos factions. It seems to be a problem with the corresponding script:

if chaos >= 8 then
    Give_Trait(character, "wh2_main_trait_corrupted_chaos");
    elseif vampiric >= 8 then
    Give_Trait(character, "wh2_main_trait_corrupted_vampire");
    elseif khorne >= 8 then
    Give_Trait(character, "wh3_main_trait_corrupted_khorne");
    elseif nurgle >= 8 then
    Give_Trait(character, "wh3_main_trait_corrupted_nurgle");
    elseif slaanesh >= 8 then
    Give_Trait(character, "wh3_main_trait_corrupted_slaanesh");
    elseif tzeentch >= 8 then
    Give_Trait(character, "wh3_main_trait_corrupted_tzeentch");
    elseif chaos < 3 and vampiric < 3 and skaven < 3 and khorne < 3 and nurgle < 3 and slaanesh < 3 and tzeentch < 3 then
    if character:trait_points("wh2_main_trait_corrupted_chaos") > 0 or character:trait_points("wh2_main_trait_corrupted_vampire") > 0 or character:trait_points("wh3_main_trait_corrupted_khorne") > 0 or character:trait_points("wh3_main_trait_corrupted_nurgle") > 0 or character:trait_points("wh3_main_trait_corrupted_slaanesh") > 0 or character:trait_points("wh3_main_trait_corrupted_tzeentch") > 0 then
    Give_Trait(character, "wh2_main_trait_non_corrupted");
    end
    end

You need to be in a region without any type of corruption to have a chance the trait is removed which is pretty hard as a Chaos faction.
  • CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 980
    Hey,

Thanks for all the provided files. We will send your report to the dev team

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team
  • YgfiYgfi Registered Users Posts: 1
    G'day, adding mine just to help if needed. I've got the same issue with one of my capped out lords.
  • RobotsorkenRobotsorken Registered Users Posts: 1
    Since CA still hasn't fixed this, a workaround I used is to get the mod "Cpecific's Traits Manager" just to get the Uncorrupted trait.

• Suley25Suley25 Member Registered Users Posts: 49
    Is this still not fixed?
  • bingo12345#9523bingo12345#9523 Registered Users Posts: 81
    what are you doing CA? it isn't fixed...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file