Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredBattle Formations and movement commands with multiple units is bugged in Domination

markc7markc7 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited February 28 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I noticed after latest 1.01 patch, control grouping Lord makes it unresponsive to movement commands (but works fine after reassigning to a different number (may just be impact landbound lords for me), also when I select more than 1 vanguard deployed unit it selects an alternate unit (possibly also tied to being in a control grouping bug) and moves them instead, moreover, formation (horizontal formation with held right click leads to a bugged formation where units don't follow correct pathfinding and move out of formation spreading the units across a wide column which isn't the correct spacing). I noticed this initially with Nurgle and can confirm this is also happening in other matches when I select other races, even after uninstalling, reinstalling, verifying integrity of cache of game files.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file