Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cathay Harmony + 6 Yang Event bug

05488880548888 Registered Users Posts: 3
I have + 6 Yang from Event on Harmony without any events going on or dilemma chocies. end the the turns then suddenly Harmony shift to Yang + 6 due to Event.

Comments

• killller54#4927killller54#4927 Registered Users Posts: 7
    edited March 2
    I dont think that's a bug. The harmony counter on the UI shows the line "Harmony from events", so the harmony IS supposed to stay, if you chooce the choice with harmony. The only thing with a times is the buff you get besides the harmony. Good chance to recruit generals and heroes, cuz that's how you play the harmony balance. I have seen 2 events like that so far, the alchemist and the cats.
    The event prompt only shows up at the start of the next turn if you have gone out of harmony during the last turn.
  • 05488880548888 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Perhaps I didn't explain it well, I didn't get any event prompt, I didn't build any building or recruit any lord. the pervoius turn Harmony were balanced, next turn it shifts to Yang for the reason of an event however no event propmt nor one is going on. Hope the picture explain it more.
  • BlackoptsBlackopts Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have this exact same problem. Previous turn I was in harmony, now it says an event happened that gave +6 yang. But no event is showing.
  • Bubba_NZBubba_NZ Registered Users Posts: 2
    I have this in IE Grand Cathay too. Slightly different trigger maybe? A 'cat event' triggered (had to choose a male or female), I chose to do nothing. No change to Harmony. The five turn timer elapsed. Now the Harmony popup shows 'Events - 6 Yin' with no clue in top bar events icons or Events log on right as to what is causing it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file