Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Constant slow motion in coop campaign battles

dapperdawidapperdawi Registered Users Posts: 1
Me and my friend have been trying to play a coop campaign but most battles seem to constantly be in slow motion so it takes ages to finish them. Both our computers work fine on singleplayer and we've tried every graphics setting. Is anyone else having this issue and does anyone know of a fix?

Comments

• BaconBaron42BaconBaron42 Registered Users Posts: 2
    This is happening to me as well, but only when playing with friends on GamePass (I'm on Steam)
  • steam_164507909223DowXhmWsteam_164507909223DowXhmW Registered Users Posts: 2
    ✔ Workaround: Some players that if the Game Pass user has set a custom profile picture (rather than using a default Xbox picture), it can cause issues trying to connect and play cross-platform. It is recommended that you visit your Xbox profile to see if updating the profile picture addresses the issue
  • UgandaJim#4927UgandaJim#4927 Registered Users Posts: 687
    Same problem for us. We are all on Steam and have pretty good PCs.
  • Mortus#7511Mortus#7511 Registered Users Posts: 135
    edited March 2022
    Same problem for 2 of my best friends with which was playing a lot in game 2. But now with that problem they refuse to play game 3. It is just unfun to play like that. We are all on Steam and have pretty good PCs and internet. Also they have same issue in all multiplay battles in total war warhammer 3 but when we play in total war warhammer 2 everything is perfect.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file