Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueMultiplayer battle desync when enemy summons bloodletters

AnnosnymusAnnosnymus Registered Users Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in Multiplayer Bugs
We have a multiplayer coop campaign where every time the enemy ai summons bloodletters during a batlle usind the khorne army ability summoned from beyond the game desyncs. I added 2 quicksaves right before 2 different battles and 1 autosave from this campaign. If you reload the campaign without restarting the game you get the message client left the game right after the loading finishes and the game disconnects.
We tried to verify integrity of game files which fixed some files but did not fix the bug. We also tried verify again but had no more corrupted files so it did not recorrupt the files.
Feel free to contact me if you need more information or files.
Post edited by Luna_CA on

Comments

• EzekEzek Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have the exact same problem.

Multiplayer campaign, playing against a khornate army, bloodletter summoning, desync. If immediate relaunch, "client left the game". If restarting, it works until the summoning, when the game crashes again.

We tried everything, and the results are almost conclusive.
    • When my mate was in my team or in spectator mode, the desync was immediate.
    • But when he took control of the AI army, the desync occured at the second summoning. The first one went just fine.
    Obviously it's a battle I have to fight, our beloved auto-resolve making me lose... So campaign halted until this very specific bug is fixed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file