Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

1 month after release, and the campaign is still terrible, no mortal empires in sight

adjung#7086adjung#7086 Registered Users Posts: 371
I know that it probably will take longer to implement ME now that there are 3 games in total.

But no communication when ME can be expected really gives CA a bad look - it's like they haven't noticed the substantial player drop, which was bigger than for previous titles, as even one of their main influencers has acknowledged (at the end of the video, he adresses LoTW's meltdown for those who are interested).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HlkVdY8AUhw

Forward onto Slaughter.

Comments

• mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 11,483
    I made a post about this video when it came out, there is no need to discuss the same thing again.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • talonn#7575talonn#7575 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,926
    The campaign can stay terrible. I want my combined map
  • adjung#7086adjung#7086 Registered Users Posts: 371

I made a post about this video when it came out, there is no need to discuss the same thing again.

This is not about the video, the video is a supplement to my point that the player base has dropped significantly. But this is first and foremost about Mortal Empires. So maybe save the gatekeeping for when it actually matters?

Forward onto Slaughter.
  • mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 11,483
    adjung said:

This is not about the video, the video is a supplement to my point that the player base has dropped significantly. But this is first and foremost about Mortal Empires. So maybe save the gatekeeping for when it actually matters?
    How is saying that we have already talked about this, gatekeeping? Or you somehow expect people to not talk about the video you linked? Maybe next time add one of the many charts floating around here and in Reddit.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • UgandaJim#4927UgandaJim#4927 Registered Users Posts: 687

adjung said:

How is saying that we have already talked about this, gatekeeping? Or you somehow expect people to not talk about the video you linked? Maybe next time add one of the many charts floating around here and in Reddit.
    Problem is people dont use the search function and think their own threads are better, even if its the 100th to the same topic. They wont stop spamming forums with this useless doubled threads. So useless to discuss to this kind of guys.
  • NickCageStoleMyFace#5594NickCageStoleMyFace#5594 Registered Users Posts: 2,766
    edited March 2022
    How many times are people going to have the same conversation. Wait and be patient or move on to something else. Then come back when/if you want.
  • Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,172
    They said more info is coming with the 1.1 patch now that the stability patches are out of the way.

• kufaree#1220kufaree#1220 Registered Users Posts: 876
    I dont want CA rush the combined map dude.
    So just wait please