Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Patch news tommorow - indirectly from Yuey on reddit

2»

Comments

• Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,172
    Schub said:

Djau said:

Bies said:

Oh noooo...don't do it Yuey...don't hype up stuff unless its major. Remember the Old Friend, Kharibydiss, etc scenarios.
    I think he just means the little bit of patch 1.1 info they want to share
    Thats my point. Its unlikely the full patch notes so lets not hype it up too much otherwise people will get angry.

• Nyxilis#3646Nyxilis#3646 Registered Users Posts: 7,728
    Djau said:

Bies said:

Oh noooo...don't do it Yuey...don't hype up stuff unless its major. Remember the Old Friend, Kharibydiss, etc scenarios.
    I mean, she did at least did say lil.
  • aMint1#4859aMint1#4859 Registered Users Posts: 1,255
    Bies said:

lol he's going to learn quickly
  • IamNotArobot#8850IamNotArobot#8850 Registered Users Posts: 5,758

The only way to not be disappointed is to expect less than nothing.

you think like the girl from Gremlins
    *Justice, cats and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
    *Bring back settlement conquering artworks!
    *Gnoblar Carpet for Greesus
    *Improve UI

• manpersal#3961manpersal#3961 Registered Users Posts: 3,398
    Djau said:

Schub said:

Djau said:

Bies said:

I think he just means the little bit of patch 1.1 info they want to share
    Thats my point. Its unlikely the full patch notes so lets not hype it up too much otherwise people will get angry.
    "We're working on patch to solve several issues in the game, like the supply lines bug -or whatever is the most obvious problem-. You'll get more info soon". Probably a lot more words but not more info.
  • Veldrinar#2882Veldrinar#2882 Registered Users Posts: 654
    ANY communication is better than no communication. I'm still holding out some sliver of hope(Despite my better judgement) that it'll include news about the steam workshop.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,130
    Djau said:

Bies said:

Yeah now I’m expecting big things today… let’s hope CA delivers (probably not).
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • IamNotArobot#8850IamNotArobot#8850 Registered Users Posts: 5,758
    maybe patch or blood pack?
    *Justice, cats and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
    *Bring back settlement conquering artworks!
    *Gnoblar Carpet for Greesus
    *Improve UI

• Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,130

They usually release patches together with some actual content, so it wouldn’t surprise me if 1.1, Mods and Blood come indeed together.
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,374
    Will it be the Bringer of Light and Hope, Shen-Zoo?
  • Schub#9514Schub#9514 Registered Users Posts: 1,620
    edited March 2022

Seriously you think there is a possiblity that we get a patch or a dlc today? A patch they announced for april and a dlc they not even officially revealed? The most we can hope for is a steam beta release for the alt+tab problem and some(!) information about patch 1.1
  • Processing#6286Processing#6286 Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 839
    edited March 2022
    Schub said:

Seriously you think there is a possiblity that we get a patch or a dlc today? A patch they announced for april and a dlc they not even officially revealed? The most we can hope for is a steam beta release for the alt+tab problem and some(!) information about patch 1.1
    That's what I am expecting. Nobody sane would expect CA to deliver earlier than they promised LMAO.
    Schub said:

What even is the alt tab problem? It gets mentioned quite a lot here, but I have no clue what it is.
  • Processing#6286Processing#6286 Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 839
    ArneSo said:

Schub said:

What even is the alt tab problem? It gets mentioned quite a lot here, but I have no clue what it is.
    You alt-tab and your game crashes.

ArneSo said:

Schub said:

Huh okay… but then… just don’t do it. I mean such things should be fixed of course but it seems like a low priority issue in my opinion.
  • kabulk#6557kabulk#6557 Registered Users Posts: 1,228
    ArneSo said:

Schub said:

If you hide you are playing from your boss or wife then you need the Alt-Tab function to work properly to change the app showed in screen

Now some users complained that the game crashed when they where hiding they are actually playing warhammer instead of working
    cabans33 said:

ArneSo said:

Schub said:

If you hide you are playing from your boss or wife then you need the Alt-Tab function to work properly to change the app showed in screen

Now some users complained that the game crashed when they where hiding they are actually playing warhammer instead of working
    Hahaha this made me chuckle thank you for that. 😅
  • Schub#9514Schub#9514 Registered Users Posts: 1,620
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Schub said:

Huh okay… but then… just don’t do it. I mean such things should be fixed of course but it seems like a low priority issue in my opinion.
    This is a workaround but software has to be stable even if you change the window. Sometimes you have something running in the background while playing which you have to check or you just want to look something in the internet without closing Warhammer 3. Also I don't know what if means if you have two monitors.
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 2,464
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Schub said:

Your opinion regarding the alt-tab issue is also a low priority for the forum, so we will keep it into consideration.
    KronusX said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Schub said:

Your opinion regarding the alt-tab issue is also a low priority for the forum, so we will keep it into consideration.
    People don’t stop playing the game because of that. They stop playing it because of bigger issues hat should be the priority.