Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Blocker - Multiplayer Campaign - Campaign Map - Fog Of War Issue Prevents you from Selecting Units

BARBOSSALBARBOSSAL Registered Users Posts: 11
Summary: Experiencing an issue where the Fog of War appears over your territories in Multiplayer Campaign and prevents interaction with your units.

Details:
- We experienced this around 40 turns into the campaign.
- It either started happening after a user crashed and we restarted the game or when we had an issue with dilemmas triggering at turn start, unfortunately, we didn't notice it soon enough to tell permanently.

As you can see on the picture below, it's currently my turn, but I can't see or interact with anything I control. As this is highly disruptive to our campaign, we're hoping we can get support soon!

There is a fix that occurs, if you can manage to select an army/unit and move it the vision returns for that small area, but it's not global.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file