Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

When the real ranked multiplayer is disponible?

MetaKimMetaKim Registered Users Posts: 1
Hey,

I tried domination mode, its nice but quickly boring and reinforcements system doesn't really work in my opinion

I tried to find CA annoncement about real ranked mode but I do not found anything, I missed something ?

Comments

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 4,971
    nope. They have no other ranked option. You have to play Land Battles in custom games or host a lobby and wait for someone to enter your room.

Yes, it is dumb isn't it.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • White-PaladinWhite-Paladin Registered Users Posts: 63

nope. They have no other ranked option. You have to play Land Battles in custom games or host a lobby and wait for someone to enter your room.

Yes, totally absurd
  • friedchikinfriedchikin Registered Users Posts: 164

Yes, totally absurd
    absurd is having land battles ranked in any way, i mean what exactly are you ranking there? someones ability to corner camp and draw kite?
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Registered Users Posts: 12,139
    edited April 26

Yes, totally absurd
    absurd is having land battles ranked in any way, i mean what exactly are you ranking there? someones ability to corner camp and draw kite?
    Nah to actually use strategy to win instead of melee spam a point.

Besides why you comment? You have domination to play, noone is asking to remove domination even if we think its garbage, just asking to have auto que for land battles also. If you dont like land battles simple solution in that case would be just continue playing DOM
  • White-PaladinWhite-Paladin Registered Users Posts: 63

Yes, totally absurd
    leave it already Just stop saying the same thing over and over again. You look like a parrot. It does not give you the brain for more
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 17,630

Yes, totally absurd
    Nah to actually use strategy to win instead of melee spam a point.

Besides why you comment? You have domination to play, noone is asking to remove domination even if we think its garbage, just asking to have auto que for land battles also. If you dont like land battles simple solution in that case would be just continue playing DOM
    i don't care about dom at all it can stay as the ranked what ever i just need quick match making system for land battles thats all

it doesn't even need to be big shiny button like the dom battles just small tab in a corner will do

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,981
    I'm okay with both modes existing.

But realistically, BOTH modes as is have serious problems. The numerous issues with vanilla land battles have stymied the MP scene for years and are part of what lead to the creation of Domination Battles to begin with. Domination didn't come about because Land Battles 'were doing just fine'. They were incredibly rough around the edges and were only regularly played played by a microscopic fraction of the playerbase. Literally, tens of thousands of players online at once a day for SP...and 2,000 or less were playing more than one ranked land battle a week for 6 months at a time.

^Land Battles needed serious changes.

Domination was NOT the answer. Whether you like to play it more, almost nobody likes to WATCH it more, making it hard to build an audience. Reinforcements via Supplies and the ability to reincarnate units over and over has created a jumbled mess where it's hard to feel invested in good strategy and maneuvers even when it's executed well. All on top of a shallow map pool that was supposedly implemented for balance....all while imbalance is still rampant.

^Domination Battles need fixes too.

Regardless of which mode is 'better'...both need polish and fundamental changes to the way they operate.
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 5,601
    https://www.totalwar.com/blog/twwh3-roadmap-2022/

The multiplayer team is also investigating how to share the MATCHMAKING QUEUE and RATING between the Domination and Land Battle modes, so stay tuned for more news.

Imho, seems like land battles may end coming back as a ranked mode.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 17,630
    Pocman said:

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/twwh3-roadmap-2022/

The multiplayer team is also investigating how to share the MATCHMAKING QUEUE and RATING between the Domination and Land Battle modes, so stay tuned for more news.

Imho, seems like land battles may end coming back as a ranked mode.
    i just want it back , ranks don't matter to me and i am glad its coming back will check back in 6 months once it drops the MP scene

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file