Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCamera movement bug.

multomobbi#7451multomobbi#7451 Registered Users Posts: 6
edited April 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Camera jutter/snapping when moving the camera and scroll wheel at the same time. Did not occur before 1.1.0.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Pinot75Pinot75 Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2022
    Did you manage to have no more problems? I have the same and no answer even to know if they are on the problem, it disgusts me too much to play x(
  • multomobbi#7451multomobbi#7451 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Pinot75 said:

Did you manage to have no more problems? I have the same and no answer even to know if they are on the problem, it disgusts me too much to play x(

Yep, still having issues with it. No fix with the previous update. At this point I'm just holding out for a future fix, and if it's still there by immortal empires, I'll probably just reinstall windows lol.
  • Pinot75Pinot75 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Don't do that, I tried on TWW2 and the camera has no problem, it's from TWW3, I hope that will fix the problem. Even if it would be nice if our problem was at least listed, I have the impression that we are only 2 ToT
  • multomobbi#7451multomobbi#7451 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Pinot75 said:

Don't do that, I tried on TWW2 and the camera has no problem, it's from TWW3, I hope that will fix the problem. Even if it would be nice if our problem was at least listed, I have the impression that we are only 2 ToT

I can report that reinstalling windows fixed it. I went ahead and did it after the issue was still present in the 1.3 patch. May be the only way I'm afraid.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file