Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredMiao ying stuck in the air (dragon form)

serguxsergux Registered Users Posts: 5
edited April 2022 in Multiplayer Bugs
Miao ying stuck in the air (dragon form)
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• serguxsergux Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited April 2022
    Ok i will try to find a replay of that anyway(I'm Spanish sorry for my English) I can describe what she's doing she was fighting against ogres in a typical ball of enemies then I used the ability to transform her to dragon in a map of Catai I don't remember the map name is one with a river
    in the left and a forest in the middle and a female statue on the right side of that map. I saw before this same bug in other map it happens in multiplayer too I was playing Tzeentch and my friend Catai with that Lord and same result, he can't move that Lord in the air. I think this bug is not difficult to replicate :)
  • serguxsergux Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited April 2022
    I know this isn't the right place but is the closest I've been to devs. I posted before without successful a thread about an idea...
    Can we have something like practice mode in league of leguends for this total war warhammer 3? For multiplayer/tournament/content purposes.
    I miss things like enemy army control, no lords needed, unliimited magic, spells/abilities cooldown refresh, spawn any unit on the go,no hp loss, etc.
    Every time i training my skills and knowledge i waste a lot of time with the AI, loading times, changing faction and units,
    I'm a experienced eSports player/trainer and unknown live streamer with enthusiasm for collaborate with one of my favourite franchise .Thanks :D
  • steam_164779002649p9vM08dsteam_164779002649p9vM08d Registered Users Posts: 4
    Hello, i´d like to point that i had a similar issue while playing Campaign with Mao Ying during one of the Survival Battles getting one demon soul. Each time she transformed into a dragon stayed stuck in the air doing nothing. Transforming back to human allowed to regain control over her. I tried it a few times during the battle with same result. It didn´t happen again after that battle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file