Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Some units glitch-Shades

Jedidias1#5903Jedidias1#5903 Registered Users Posts: 308
edited April 11 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hi,

I was playing the Konstantin quest battle and realized that the Dark elves' shades units have a glitch in their uniform: part of the front clothing is between their legs instead of the front (when they are standing, look in pictures 1 and 3)

Comments

• Jedidias1#5903Jedidias1#5903 Registered Users Posts: 308

Hi @Jedidias1,

Thanks for the report and the screenshots, I've passed them on to the team :smile:

Happy playing,

Charlie

Thank you, I also found something kind of similar with the Empire greatswords you can hire from allies (Stirland) , when you zoom in and out they had a piece of armor hanging around their body which shoudnt be there (I dont know how to explain it well, english is not my first language and I didnt take a picture and dont have the save file anymore),
  • Jedidias1#5903Jedidias1#5903 Registered Users Posts: 308
    Jedidias1 said:

Hi,

I was playing the Konstantin quest battle and realized that the Dark elves' shades units have a glitch in their uniform: part of the front clothing is between their legs instead of the front (when they are standing, look in pictures 1 and 3)

This is still not fixed in patch 2.0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file