Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info Requiredbattle camera

Delfin0303Delfin0303 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited May 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Okay so I never experienced this problem in warhammer 2, but when you're in a battle i cannot move the camera with my mouse. Well I can but it's VERY slow and barely working, you gotta use other keys for it such as E and Q I tried to fix it in the settings but didnt work? Anyone know how I can fix it.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Cegorach93Cegorach93 Registered Users Posts: 5
    I also have this problem now, can I know if and how you fixed it?
  • BillyRuffian#6250BillyRuffian#6250 Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 40,925

While you are in campaign select the menu button at the top left, then the Cogs button. You should see something like the one below. Make sure that the Battle Realism box is not ticked.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • Cegorach93Cegorach93 Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited May 2022
    Billy, I thank you for your answer. I checked it and the battle realism box is not ticked. I must add that I have this problem on Warhammer III

While you are in campaign select the menu button at the top left, then the Cogs button. You should see something like the one below. Make sure that the Battle Realism box is not ticked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file