Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredNot getting Cathay event

Szdani6Szdani6 Registered Users Posts: 23
edited May 10 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hi!
Sorry for posting this here, but I could not find any valid information about my question. My issue is not really a technical issue, I'm just searching for some information that I could not get from the support. So as Cathay there is an event called "Keep the ogre on retainer". In my previous Zhao Ming campaigns this event always happened, and it gives +1 recruit rank permanently. I have started a new campaign after the latest patch, and I would really like to get this buff, but this time the event just didn't happen. I'm at turn 250, and I don't know if there is any chance that this event can occur. I would like to ask if I can trigger this event somehow this late in the campaign, or it won't happen.
Thank you in advance.
Post edited by CA_Charlie on

Comments

• Szdani6Szdani6 Registered Users Posts: 23
  • overtaker40overtaker40 Registered Users Posts: 680
    Szdani6 said:

Hi!
    Sorry for posting this here, but I could not find any valid information about my question. My issue is not really a technical issue, I'm just searching for some information that I could not get from the support. So as Cathay there is an event called "Keep the ogre on retainer". In my previous Zhao Ming campaigns this event always happened, and it gives +1 recruit rank permanently. I have started a new campaign after the latest patch, and I would really like to get this buff, but this time the event just didn't happen. I'm at turn 250, and I don't know if there is any chance that this event can occur. I would like to ask if I can trigger this event somehow this late in the campaign, or it won't happen.
    Thank you in advance.

haha you really want this retainer dont you! is chance not enough for you?
    I like all the races. Equally. Wood elves are just the first among equals.
  • Szdani6Szdani6 Registered Users Posts: 23
    I am curious, and I am a maximalist as well. With that buff any unit I trained was at least level 7, so I think that is a big benefit. As far as I know, it is not forbidden to ask about game mechanics.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file