Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCampaign unloadable after declining a Great Bastion Siege Attack

Sgt_EeffySgt_Eeffy Registered Users Posts: 1
edited June 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I encountered a bug which happened as follows: I was playing a Tzeentch campaign and was reinforcing a Kurgan warband army which besieged Snake gate. I ended my turn after reinforcing the army. The battle screen came up and I saw I didn't like my odds of winning so i declined the attack. Then the AI marched out to attack me and the pre battle screen was blank, no options to fight auto resolve or retreat. I assumed it was just a silly bug so i quit to main menu and reloaded. Now i cannot reload my save without it constantly taking me back to the main menu and the campaign is destroyed now.

I have accepted it's probably unreachable but I want to help others so they don't get the same bug in an even further part of their campaign. Thanks for any help
Post edited by Luna_CA on

Comments

• Luna_CALuna_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,606
    edited June 2022
    Hey Sgt_Eeffy!

Could I grab the Save file affected from you please? and if you have it the turn before would be super useful - thanks! ^_^
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file