Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredSaved Characters - Ataman Bug(s)

Decens#7145Decens#7145 Registered Users Posts: 31
edited June 2022 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
When playing Kislev as Katarin I saved an Ataman character. Upon recruiting said character to a Boris campaign it still registers the character as an Ataman but I cannot placed them in the Ataman slot for the province(s).

I disbanded the Lord and waited for them to come back to the pool just to ensure that was not the causes and it did not correct anything. If it is not intended to bring Atamans from other saves and use them as more than Generals then they should not have the option for being saved.
"Do you know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all of the little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments people show you who they really are."
Post edited by Luna_CA on

Comments

• Luna_CALuna_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,606
    Hey Decens!

Could I grab the save files related to this including the Saved Character affected please? thanks! ^_^
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Decens#7145Decens#7145 Registered Users Posts: 31
    Yeppers! Let me locate them :)
    "Do you know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all of the little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments people show you who they really are."
  • Decens#7145Decens#7145 Registered Users Posts: 31
    Here it is. Let me know if you need anything else!
    This is the save with the Ataman currently available for recruitment but not appearing in the screen to post one to the Province.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file