Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I can’t activate the DLC..

TorBence18TorBence18 Registered Users Posts: 2
edited June 8 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Even earlier, when Total War Warhammer was free. I collected it in the Epic Games store then and downloaded it these days, but there is a small problem. I can't activate free DLCs, it's just that it's in the library, but I can't activate it in Epic Games either. There is a button in the game's main menu (Downloadable Content) but I can't go for it because it says "You must be online to view the DLC pack.". What should I do?
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• morgan-mmorgan-m Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited June 17
    Same problem here, got nowhere with Sega support. Funny thing is it used to work now it doesn't. The game thinks I'm not connected to the internet, so not only is the Downloadable Content menu choice grayed out, but the help guide won't come up, and chat and multiplayer are unavailable. Still not resolved.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 40,679
    Try logging out of you Access account and then back in.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file