Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Unknown creature/unit spotted in IE pictures?

TheWattmanTheWattman Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,511
This picture is interesting to me personally in a couple of different ways. Lizardmen are my favourite race in the setting, while Nurgle might be my most hated. Naturally then, this makes me download the pic to use later. But as I study it, I notice something odd. Please direct your attention towards the blue creature just above the crowd next to the Unclean One in the background on the left...

Here is it zoomed in:

What is this? Since its blue, it would seem obvious in this context that it is some form of Lizardmen. Only the Lizardmen here, both the Skink Commander and the Saurus themselves, are light blue, while this unknown creature is more dark blue and purple. Another theory could be some kind of Tzeentchian, but number one they wouldn't join forces with Nurgle unless fighting with the Everchosen and two, it doesn't really match anything in the Tzeentch roster yet either.

What do you think guys? What are we dealing with here?

Comments

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 5,555
    Looks like a skink to me.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 35,258
    Looks like a blue Skink that got punched through the air.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 15,296
    It's a Skink.

• TheWattmanTheWattman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,511
    Bonutz said:

Looks like a skink to me.

ArneSo said:

Looks like a blue Skink that got punched through the air.

That's probably a logical explanation, but I'd still think would match up more colour-wise with the others? And why would its hands/feet be purple?
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,608
    skink 100%

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 10,081
    That's a very dead Skink.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • DulahanDulahan Registered Users Posts: 445
    Skink thrust through the air in different lighting, thus looking a different color.
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285
    I was sitting here looking at the image thinking “is it behind the skink flying through the air?” before I looked at the other comments and realized that was what I was supposed to be looking at
  • Wood_SpriteWood_Sprite Registered Users Posts: 219
    Skink with bugged out hand/feet textures
    My optimistic predictions:

RoC map will get expanded.
    Ind and Khuresh will get added to the game.
    CA will support the game for more than 5 years.
  • KirGeoKirGeo Registered Users Posts: 1,091
    Looks like a very dead skink. You can see another on in the unclean ones hand.
    We want all the factions Dogs of War, Araby, Ind, Kuresh, Nippon, Hobgoblin Khanate. Milk us CA.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 37,584
    Skink getting clapped.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - The descendant of Guanyin

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 5,555

Skink getting clapped.

I'm disappointed in you, Vanilla.

Perfect opener to say "he got poggy woggyed" Ah well.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 6,527

Knowing the collision mechanic in this game, not only is this skink not dead, it's healthy and invulnerable while in the air
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 10,081

Knowing the collision mechanic in this game, not only is this skink not dead, it's healthy and invulnerable while in the air
    And is probably getting circle charged perpetually.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous