Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Regiments of Renown for 1.3

2»

Comments

• ArneSo#7705ArneSo#7705 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,009

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

How about a real nice surprise and unique models for the next set of RoR?

I rather have these resources spend on new units.

RoRs mean nothing to me, they might as well just don’t exist at all.
    They would be new units if they used new models and special abilities, just like that one off DE model.
    RoRs aren’t nee units and never will be.

So might as well just create a brand new unit instead of a silly RoR.
    The DE RoR was a new/unique one off unit.
    Well yes and no. It’s just the normal Dark Rider on a normal Black Pegasi… no new assets used here.

It’s still one of the few RoRs that are actually great.
    It's still a unique unit, as there are no there is no Pegasi regiment in the game until that came out.

That's what I'm hoping for. Add to that certain RoR allows new builds, especially those that have AoEs.
    Fair, I thought you meant giving them unique assets and stuff.

I actually agree with you.

Let’s take the Dragon Guard RoR for example…. Instead of having also a halberd like the regular unit, it would’ve been cool to give them different weapons, like dual swords for example.
    I agree with that, I'd like to see some extra model modification with new weapons or looks. I'm sure there were mostly basic recolours in 1.1, could be wrong though.
    The Legion of Chaqua is another good example for great RoRs, they are basically heavy armoured Saurus warriors with unique armour assets.

That’s how RoRs are done right.

But the ones we got in WH3 so far are just exactly how it shouldn’t be done.
  • DarthEnderX-#6513DarthEnderX-#6513 Registered Users Posts: 4,346
    SEM Greater Daemon RoRs!

It's time for Sarthorael's return!
    "Assassination's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."

SEM Greater Daemon RoRs!

Making a Sartwhoevencares a RoR would actually be a good move. He deserves nothing more.
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,885

SEM Greater Daemon RoRs!

I'd prefer actual LLs to be FLCs to bulk up the LL count.

SEM Greater Daemon RoRs!

It’s confirmed that we will still get FLC LLs, these RoRs are just a bone CA throws to us.

It doesn't need bulking up. There's plenty of real unused LLs waiting to be added.

It doesn't need bulking up. There's plenty of real unused LLs waiting to be added.
    It baffles me that people still consider Sartwhoevencares as a LL candidate…
    ArneSo said:

It baffles me that people still consider Sartwhoevencares as a LL candidate…

It's not that baffling. If you didn't know he was a TWW OC, you might think he was in the same class as Red Duke or Toddy.
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,885

'real'? Due to how similar the models are I'd like to see LLs like Rotigus as FLCs with different mechanics (but no units).