Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Feedback on 1.3

cersbsb#2301cersbsb#2301 Registered Users Posts: 106
edited October 2022 in Warhammer Campaign Feedback
Some feedback on the rescent blog post:
Overall really good.
Two major problems imo:
1. Nurgle and his attrition plagued didn't need a nerf. If anything, they arguably needed a slight buff (not the attrition, the plagues and Nurgle in general)
2. The Nurgle Cultist changes are really bad imo. He has regeneration and is part of a faction that works best when unified and with multiple aoe heal abilities. Having his abilities recharge only when below a set amount of health is really bad. Meanwhile all the Khorne Cultist has to do is, what he's good at: just fight. Perhaps changing Nurgle Cultist's recharge to be based on damage taken rather than set ammount of HP will be better (still not great though...).
3. Last minor thing: imo Greasus needed a buff to his skill tree way more than the Cathay LLs, and the Tzeentch and Cathay heroes could have really used more skills in their skill tree as well. (I'm mentioning this because this was supposed to be the "skill tree update").
Post edited by dge1 on
Tagged:

Comments

  • Hippi02#5671Hippi02#5671 Registered Users Posts: 71
    edited June 2022
    I totally agree on number 1. and 2.
    Post edited by Hippi02#5671 on
  • Murrayman#5615Murrayman#5615 Registered Users Posts: 25
    Agree with 1 and 2.

    I don't agree with 3 though as Greasus feeling "meh" is not the same as Magistrates being totally worthless and having no unique skills.
  • cersbsb#2301cersbsb#2301 Registered Users Posts: 106
    Murrayman said:

    Agree with 1 and 2.

    I don't agree with 3 though as Greasus feeling "meh" is not the same as Magistrates being totally worthless and having no unique skills.

    I wasn't talking about the Magistrates, I was talking about the LLs (Miao and Zhao). They were in a way better position than Greasus before this patch. Also the Cathay heroes needed a better skill tree way more than them.
  • Murrayman#5615Murrayman#5615 Registered Users Posts: 25
    Yotamb9 said:

    Murrayman said:

    Agree with 1 and 2.

    I don't agree with 3 though as Greasus feeling "meh" is not the same as Magistrates being totally worthless and having no unique skills.

    I wasn't talking about the Magistrates, I was talking about the LLs (Miao and Zhao). They were in a way better position than Greasus before this patch. Also the Cathay heroes needed a better skill tree way more than them.
    In terms of that, what did they change? They literally made it so Miao Ying's existing ability is in both modes, and they added lord's army to an old lord only skill. That was it, no?

    Nothing close to what Greasus would need.
  • cersbsb#2301cersbsb#2301 Registered Users Posts: 106
    Murrayman said:

    Yotamb9 said:

    Murrayman said:

    Agree with 1 and 2.

    I don't agree with 3 though as Greasus feeling "meh" is not the same as Magistrates being totally worthless and having no unique skills.

    I wasn't talking about the Magistrates, I was talking about the LLs (Miao and Zhao). They were in a way better position than Greasus before this patch. Also the Cathay heroes needed a better skill tree way more than them.
    In terms of that, what did they change? They literally made it so Miao Ying's existing ability is in both modes, and they added lord's army to an old lord only skill. That was it, no?

    Nothing close to what Greasus would need.
    They adjusted some of Zhao Ming's skills. Nothing bad, it's an improvement overall imo, just weird that out of all the LLs he is the one they chose to focus on.
  • Chibling#3489Chibling#3489 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Totally agree on the nurgle cultist summon trigger being preposterous. I thought the game was literally bugged but it was just an extremely terrible/ nearly impossible way to summon - may as well just delete the cultist summon ability from the game, has the same effect.
This discussion has been closed.