Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cathay needs a champion in next DLC (already have Sigvald)

13»

Comments

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,207
    Djau said:

Djau said:

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

Most Cathayan fans will be depressed if they don't get at least 1 LL in August with next LP. I would give them 2 LL to Cathay on next LP if really CA has big plans for them like they said recently.

I four champions isn't a reference to Chaos, fine. But if Cathay is getting an LL, Kislev should get one two. Doesn't make much sense for them to get two, or one and Chaos gets 3.
    I'd agree with that.

Personally I think an awesome combo would be WoC, Khorne, Kislev, and Cathay. Really kick off IE bigly.
    3 LLs WoC, 3 LL Kislev and 2 LL Cathay. I don't think that would do much at all for the health of the game. So...what? Kislev on 4 LLs, WoC on 4 and Cathay on 3 before 3/4s of the Monos see their second? lol.
    Yes.
    Ridiculous and it would kill the game.
    Nope.

Though make Sigvald dual, and give a Mono a FLC and it's only 1 Mono sans a 2nd LL smile :).
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Itharus#3127Itharus#3127 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,405
    The level of bait threads in the last few days is off the charts. NGL a lot of them are from Equix and Fingolfin. Surely I'm not the only one who sees this?
  • Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,848
    Itharus said:

The level of bait threads in the last few days is off the charts. NGL a lot of them are from Equix and Fingolfin. Surely I'm not the only one who sees this?

NO! and ammo you frogot

• Yurisusuki#2746Yurisusuki#2746 Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,371
    I summon the pathetic exodia for this post

Can't wait to see the four knights of apochaoslypse coming
    Gib mony plox i report u

http://www.pudim.com.br/

SALVATION

Anyway to answer the question in the OP I don't particularly the Dragons. If we get more Dragons I want them to be distinctly different to the ones we already have.

That said I'd choose the Monkey King out of all of these. I think he's got the potential for a really cool pack. Frankly I'd also get him done so the other awesome stuff Cathay has can come out after him.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,698
    Mazisky said:

CA have big plans for Cathay. I expect new lords in the next pack (after the august one)

Definitely! I expect 3 LPs in the end for Cathay. But this time? No chance.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,698
    Surge_2 said:

The sense of schadenfreude I will receive when they show off 4 Chaos LLs will be immense.

Going to be a highlight of my year for this game lol.
    After our bickering the last year, I‘m glad that we are on the same page again mate! Good times ahead!
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • IamNotArobot#8850IamNotArobot#8850 Registered Users Posts: 5,746
    Equix said:

The sense of schadenfreude I will receive when they show off 4 Chaos LLs will be immense.

If it turns out that CA were sensible and didn't go for a 4 Chaos lords route, there will be a lot of forum users with egg on the face
    It will, because not delivering something on first dlc to Chinese fans first would anger a biiiig market
    as a chinese fan, I love all the races, cathay sure is awesome tho.
    *Justice, cats and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
    *Bring back settlement conquering artworks!
    *Gnoblar Carpet for Greesus
    *Improve UI

Equix said:

If it turns out that CA were sensible and didn't go for a 4 Chaos lords route, there will be a lot of forum users with egg on the face
    It will, because not delivering something on first dlc to Chinese fans first would anger a biiiig market
    as a chinese fan, I love all the races, cathay sure is awesome tho.
    I share this sentiment.
  • Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157 Registered Users Posts: 6,673
    Agreed.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!
  • Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,146

Djau said:

Djau said:

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

Most Cathayan fans will be depressed if they don't get at least 1 LL in August with next LP. I would give them 2 LL to Cathay on next LP if really CA has big plans for them like they said recently.

I four champions isn't a reference to Chaos, fine. But if Cathay is getting an LL, Kislev should get one two. Doesn't make much sense for them to get two, or one and Chaos gets 3.
    I'd agree with that.

Personally I think an awesome combo would be WoC, Khorne, Kislev, and Cathay. Really kick off IE bigly.
    3 LLs WoC, 3 LL Kislev and 2 LL Cathay. I don't think that would do much at all for the health of the game. So...what? Kislev on 4 LLs, WoC on 4 and Cathay on 3 before 3/4s of the Monos see their second? lol.
    Yes.
    Nope.

Though make Sigvald dual, and give a Mono a FLC and it's only 1 Mono sans a 2nd LL smile :).
    That's just as bad.

• Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157 Registered Users Posts: 6,673
    Djau said:

Djau said:

Djau said:

mw51630 said:

Equix said:

I'd agree with that.

Yes.
    Nope.

That's just as bad.
    Seems like a good compromise.
    Siggy dual works.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!
  • MODIDDLY1#9212MODIDDLY1#9212 Registered Users Posts: 1,271
    edited July 1
    Equix said:

Dude Norsca hasn't gotten anyone in like 5 years, I think Cathay can wait max 1 year for a new lord
  • Grom_the_Paunch#8146Grom_the_Paunch#8146 Registered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 2,721
    Closed for review. People can't resist forming a rule-breaking mob and OP seems more than happy to engage, making me wonder if the plan was indeed to troll.
This discussion has been closed.