Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

To all my fellow #JusticeForTzeentch'ers!

PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,676
edited July 24 in The Graveyard
I just return late to the forums to say:

We did it..
you absolute mad lads, we actually did it!

Our devotion to Tzeentch finally changed the ways of CA.
Thank you all my fellow oracles, decievers and Smarty-Mack Brainy-Pants.

And remember, it's only a storm in a teacup if Tzeentch deems it so.

#JusticeForTzeentch has been served - Just as planned..

Post edited by Grom_the_Paunch on

Comments

• YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,256
    We won, buddy, was a hard battle, some people Said we were fools, whiners, they said we lose, but now we are laughing, and they all burn in hell
    Gib mony plox i report u

http://www.pudim.com.br/

SALVATION

• DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 11,686
    "Storm in a Tea Cup" hahaha.

• Nihil515Nihil515 Registered Users Posts: 219
    This is old news. Where I can see every new unit of slaanesh?
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 5,508
    Now we need Justice4Khorne and to get our Juggernaut Chariots with Khorne iconography.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 7,351
    Nihil515 said:

This is old news. Where I can see every new unit of slaanesh?

Probably wont till the Tzeench champion reveal.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 37,416
    Djau said:

Was over like.... 9 months ago.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - The descendant of Guanyin

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector,

• Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,341

Djau said:

Was a stupid slogan to begin with. Clearly enough people cared about the issue to push through a solution.
    People have really weird memories of storm in a teacup. That was based on the idea that Tzeantch had unique Warriors of Chaos, and that the storm would be over in a week.

It was never about Tzeientch not getting unique Warriors. Indeed, it assumed they were too important to not include.

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - The descendant of Guanyin

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector,

Djau said:

Was a stupid slogan to begin with. Clearly enough people cared about the issue to push through a solution.
    There were a lot of posts about people saying it didn't matter, and plenty that said nothing would change.

So you know what? It's their time in the sun, enjoy it boys and girls! Rub it in, you get some time just like the people who got Cathay or monos over those nay sayers. Neiner neiner.

People have really weird memories of storm in a teacup. That was based on the idea that Tzeantch had unique Warriors of Chaos, and that the storm would be over in a week.

It was never about Tzeientch not getting unique Warriors. Indeed, it assumed they were too important to not include.

Lol your backpedaling is legendary at this point

Djau said:

If people still remember it then it was obviously a great slogan. Even if their memories are exactly wrong.

Regardless, this was always going to happen. The storm in the teacup idea was ultimately half right, but the storm itself changed nothing.

Forum Terms & Conditions

Djau said:

If people still remember it then it was obviously a great slogan. Even if their memories are exactly wrong.

Regardless, this was always going to happen. The storm in the teacup idea was ultimately half right, but the storm itself changed nothing.
    People remember it because you and your alt account somehow have the time to spam your opinions in every thread that’s posted on these forums. People remember things that are annoying af

Lol your backpedaling is legendary at this point
    Frankly I'd forgotten all about it, but I'm pretty sure I coined the term, and it was never about not getting unique Warriors. Indeed, it was the opposite. That of course they were in, they just hadn't been shown.

Maybe I took it from Reddit and they were using it to mean something different? Shrug.

Forum Terms & Conditions

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 9,901
    Not only did we get proper Tzeentch Mortals, but a truck load of proper looking Mortals for all the MonoGods.

Which means that our predictions that the MonoGods started heavy on daemons and would get Mortals trough DLC ended up being true.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous

Not only did we get proper Tzeentch Mortals, but a truck load of proper looking Mortals for all the MonoGods.

Which means that our predictions that the MonoGods started heavy on daemons and would get Mortals trough DLC ended up being true.

Just at a faster click. I don't think anyone expected the full lot of marked warriors and things to be swooped up in a single DLC. Just about everyone was expecting a drip feed of mono updates. Oh hey, it's the nurgle marked warrior specifically.

Wasn't actually looking forward to that but as whole lump sum in a single DLC? Heck ya.
    edited July 21
    Nyxilis said:

Just at a faster click. I don't think anyone expected the full lot of marked warriors and things to be swooped up in a single DLC. Just about everyone was expecting a drip feed of mono updates. Oh hey, it's the nurgle marked warrior specifically.

Wasn't actually looking forward to that but as whole lump sum in a single DLC? Heck ya.
    I certainly didn't, but I'm sure as hell not going to complain about finally having proper MonoGods.

Honestly, this is the best case scenario unit wise, because now in future MonoGod DLCs they can focus on the proper unique stuff, like the ET units.
    - Anonymous
  • nyobiennyobien Registered Users Posts: 284
    Meh, Lord of Change is still bad
    6 years old Lord of Change with unimpressive animations. Should be based on Kairos's model, not copy and pasted Sarthorael.

Remove agents/heroes from the campaign map like Three Kingdoms did. They are not fun and only serve to make the game more tedious.

Champions of Chaos LLs should have been in monogods, but weren't so CA could save money on unique mechanics

nyobien said:

It looks like a Lord of Change, all Greater Daemons, both Exalted and SEM are based around the same model but with some differences.

If anything, the SEM Lord of Change being the old one makes it look more unique compared to the new one.
    - Anonymous
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 5,799
    Shame though this probably wouldnt have happened without all the complaining..

nyobien said:

It looks like a Lord of Change, all Greater Daemons, both Exalted and SEM are based around the same model but with some differences.

If anything, the SEM Lord of Change being the old one makes it look more unique compared to the new one.
    Yeah uniquely bad
  • Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 843
    Yup only the **** poor lord of change is left and it requires an animation update
    edited July 21

Djau said:

People remember it because you and your alt account
    If you wish to accuse me of having an alt then first prove you're not an alt of mine.

Forum Terms & Conditions

Yup only the **** poor lord of change is left and it requires an animation update

Hopefully it gets one this LP.

Forum Terms & Conditions

I'd suggest they had the first DLC planned long, long before launch. It's hard to design rosters without at least an idea of what DLC will come. Marked WoC are a yuge thing to exclude.

Also I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure CA never commented on it. So while the idea that the complaints changed anything might be a "feel good" idea I don't see any reason to think that's reality.

Forum Terms & Conditions

• Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 5,780
    They arrived as they always were coming.

It was a storm in a teacup back then.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!

I'd suggest they had the first DLC planned long, long before launch. It's hard to design rosters without at least an idea of what DLC will come. Marked WoC are a yuge thing to exclude.

Also I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure CA never commented on it. So while the idea that the complaints changed anything might be a "feel good" idea I don't see any reason to think that's reality.
    It’s good they feel they did good and were impactful. (Although obviously not what happened)
    Good on them.

And that the warriors were always going to come.
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 12,732
    Tzeentch!
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • DTAPPSNZDTAPPSNZ Registered Users Posts: 2,072

Djau said:

You and your Alt are so full of crap

Took me like 1 minutes to find you contradicting yourself.
    DTAPPSNZ said:

Djau said:

You and your Alt are so full of crap

Took me like 1 minutes to find you contradicting yourself.
    Plus the 20+ other times they said equivalent things to others in the many different threads. It's like they expect everyone to have the memories of a goldfish.

Lets hear it to CA to listening customer base on this one.
This discussion has been closed.